Avis (1 012)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 juillet 2024

Hard to use, there's a lot of problems. I've been reaching out to support over and over for weeks and still have not heard back. It's impossible to get ahold of anybody. Not worth it in my opinion.

Trendi Teeze
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2024

As per Sarah from Globo, the app only supports a single colour for all the products. I have no idea what she meant to say but in my site she had no idea on how to get it working. Asked me to buy the Silver plan since the free plan doesn't work.

eTrixie
Australie
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
27 mars 2024

I dont understand why i cant have acess to the free version it dont appear to me

GiraPen

Flaners
France
22 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
27 février 2024

It didn't work from the start with a shopify stock theme and I worked with them for days to get it up and running, but still they couldn't. They had me deal with an intermediary in order to fix which took sometimes hours and overnight to get responses and still not working. After a few days and A LOT of waiting, I gave up and will move onto another product.

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 12 mars 2023

** UPDATE ***
After my review, they wrote me a very unprofessional email about how their feelings were hurt and that their developers work too hard for such reviews. Amazing.

It does what it's supposed to do but then it makes your Store malfunction. The Product images started to be enlarged, the page would randomly go to the bottom after choosing a variant.

Breethe Activewear
Afrique du Sud
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
6 décembre 2021

Doesn't work when adding new products and makes them completely unavailable. It will give you headaches continually having to ask for support.

Good Ol' Vintage
Nouvelle-Zélande
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 juin 2021

Please don't install this app. this will ruin your entire theme. many positive comments are from scammers and also because of free app. there are many other free and paid color swatch apps. please don't use it. especially if you are using a premium theme. *BEWARE*

Girly Lavender
Inde
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 septembre 2023

DONT WORKING. 2.0 THEME

eyestone
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Globo a répondu 11 septembre 2023

Hi there,

I'm sorry for your experience about this app.
Our team has checked your store & your theme (Reformation). I confirm that our app works well with the theme any any 2.0 theme.
Regarding your case, I think you are looking for the Group Products feature. Unfortunately, our app hasn't got the feature at the moment. But our team has added this features to our updating list. So we may consider to add this in next update.

Lastly, Thank you so much for your feedback! Forgive us for your bad experience!