Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
14 février 2024

We had a bug appear with the colour swatches only showing up for about a second on the product page and then disappearing, essentially making our site break as no one could add to cart. The team at Glo Colour Swatch were onto this really fast and solved the issue quickly. Very pleased with the service from them

Peggy
Nouvelle-Zélande
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 mai 2024

Why the app is not working for my shopify store?

www.maktabamall.com

Maktaba Mall
Koweït
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2024

This app was a bit challenging for me at first , but Sarah was quite patient and helpful in guiding me through the process. I’ll definitely recommend this app for your online store .

Shop Labenco
États-Unis
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 novembre 2023

The GLO color swatch app was a little difficult to use at first. I had to contact their support team for assistance and they did a great job. My contact was with Sarah Nguyen. She, Lucy and the rest of the development team did everything necessary to help the app function as I needed. My website now functions the way I want it to.

Stelis3D
États-Unis
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
2 juin 2023

I had some problems with the app, so it is not impecable but the most important thing to me was the great support that I received in order to fix those issues. That worths a lot to mee <3

Papaya Bragas

Migratcoffee
Espagne
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 mai 2024

I've contacted the assistance team and I've received support very quickly and the problems were resolved within a day.
I recommend the app 'cause assistance and support are their strong points.

Nenette
Italie
24 juillet 2023

Customer service was excelent, app looks nice. One note, collection page does not work properly if you change product url-address example with traslation app. I recomend if you do translation do not change product url. then app work properly.

Be Strong Clothes
Finlande
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 septembre 2023

App is relatively easy to install, but requires a bit of help to configure and understand. Their customer support responds quite promptly and is able to resolve all my concerns. Thank you for the great service!

SILK STORIES
Singapour
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 juillet 2023

The theme is nice and beneficial if you need to set your own colors of products! Yet the back ends might be complicated for newbies, however, the team is very helpful in helping to find solutions!

Lumirous