GLO Color Swatch,Variant Image , 897件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2022年10月5日

Customer service is great. They helped me customize couple things that I really wanted very quickly.

APLAINR
2021年5月12日

I needed a larger swatch size than their "large" size & support helped me out right away. This app was a good replacement for an app Shopify removed from the app store.

A Deal Each Week
2022年7月25日

This is a nice app, it was easy to setup, and i had a verry quick answer from the customer service ! thanks

REAVERFIT
フランス
2022年4月1日

Sarah Nguyen and her team were great! App works better than expected with displaying color variants. My request for a change was processed quickly and the team was very friendly and warm.

Ink Boss Threads
2022年7月25日

My template has no image display function, this app solves this problem perfectly. Their technical team is great.

ubekeen
中国
2022年7月29日

The support department helps me so much, I am very satisfied with the app, very clear and well-arranged app

Dripp Glasses
オランダ
2022年5月31日

Awesome customer service! I had a question and they provided an answer right away. The app does exactly what I need it to as well. Way better than the default color swatch option.

Dixie's
2023年3月31日

One of the greatest customer service I have seen to date. They solved everything and anything I had requested, in a very short timeframe.

5/5 and Highly recommended!!!!

Rad Sunnies
カナダ
2022年8月5日

Out of the box, the G:Variant color swatch app was easy to install and had 95% of the functionality I was looking for. Their development team was super helpful in making a few customizations so it now works seamlessly with my theme.

Salt & Tide
2021年6月30日

Its really a great app, only matched by their stellar support, I had a issues with a feature I needed and they fixed it for me in just a couple of hours, really thank you for all your support!!!

Rakun.kids