Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 januari 2024

Truly want to deliver my appreciation toward the team of GLO Color Swatch. The team was indeed gentle and helped me solve problems of my Shopify site. Very trust-worthy and love their quick responds! Definitely want to keep the bond with the team!

AREA Tokyo
Japan
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
21 januari 2024

Love this app! Very customizable to my branding and the support team is very quick to respond and will happily make customizations for you. Highly recommend this app to anyone who has product variations.

Soul Tribe Co.
Mer än ett år användning av appen
1 januari 2024

A great app with great customer support services and one thing which i found inserting is they have reasonable charges. and again saying their support team is just amazing i just stuck in many things and Sarah a angle lady really help me .<3

Royal Threads
Kanada
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
16 januari 2024

Great support.
full fill custom requests implementation in short time.

Zion Cases
Mer än ett år användning av appen
25 december 2023

Great support Team and great app ! I Highly recommend it !

Kamit Warrior
Frankrike
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
11 januari 2024

I love this app, simple to use and works great. I highly recommend it! I also had a great experience with the support team, special thanks to Sarah for her help, really nice, kind and competent. Federica from Italy

Wonder Shop
Italien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
22 januari 2024

The best support team i have experienced. They made all my wishes come true.

AYY
Nederländerna
7 månader användning av appen
1 februari 2024

Easy to use and great service. Managed to get a glitch fixed overnight. Overall it makes our website look more professional and easier to use

Craftwalla
Storbritannien
19 januari 2024

Great app and great customer service! Thank you!

Beauty Of Impermanence
19 januari 2024

I highly recommend this App! Not only does it make your website look great, they have excellent customer service!! They go above and beyond to help and are quick to reply!

Krafty Giraffe