Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
11 januari 2024

I love this app, simple to use and works great. I highly recommend it! I also had a great experience with the support team, special thanks to Sarah for her help, really nice, kind and competent. Federica from Italy

Wonder Shop
Italien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
16 januari 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the GLO color swatch app and was thoroughly impressed! The app itself is intuitive and offers a wide range of color options, making it incredibly easy to find the perfect shades for my needs. But what truly set this experience apart was the exceptional customer service provided by Sarah. She was knowledgeable, attentive, and genuinely cared about ensuring I had a great experience with the app. Her guidance helped me make confident choices, and her friendly demeanor added a personal touch that was much appreciated. I highly recommend GLO color swatch to anyone in need of a reliable and user-friendly color selection tool, and kudos to Sarah for her outstanding support!

Forroy
Israel
2 månader användning av appen
14 mars 2024

Had an Issue with one color setting on a specific product.
Send a message to the customer service, Sarah replied.
She replied within a few minutes we talked how we could solve the problem.
The developer-team looked into it and it was solved 24 hours later.
Very good service and work from the TEAM.

LIVITY™
Österrike
7 dagar användning av appen
29 januari 2024

Holy this was a game changer to my store. My store looks clean and aesthetic the support team is very helpful they were super fast. I had my problem fixed under 15 minutes, and they also found another problem that I was even aware of that they fixed within another 10 mins. I highly recommend this app, Sarah was very helpful to me and the developers are too quick.

ILoveHim
Kanada
28 dagar användning av appen
19 januari 2024

I highly recommend this App! Not only does it make your website look great, they have excellent customer service!! They go above and beyond to help and are quick to reply!

Krafty Giraffe
USA
6 månader användning av appen
27 februari 2024

They solved an issue we had really quickly and perfectly. So far I am super happy with the app and can only recommend it further.

Kommodly
Österrike
3 månader användning av appen
12 april 2024

Very nice app, I received help quickly, and received great results. I definitely recommend them.

ARCH-E
Nederländerna
21 dagar användning av appen
10 april 2024

The GLO color swatch app offers seamless usability and customization. The support provided by Sarah and the development team is amazing; their prompt and invaluable assistance ensures a smooth user experience. In conclusion, I recommend GLO to individuals seeking a sophisticated yet user-friendly color swatch tool.

Pudgy Fingers
Nya Zeeland
12 dagar användning av appen
17 januari 2024

Very nice experience, well designed and must have app if you want your store to look good.

FreezeMe
Serbien
6 månader användning av appen
18 mars 2024

It's a cool app. Simple and user-friendly interface, quick and effective support service responses. I recommend.

SL Catalog