Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
29 februari 2024

Great app, works perfectly for creating excellent product swatches, etc. Encountered some issues with the theme, and the support team immediately assisted me in resolving a rather complex matter.

Definitely recommended!

Denvvy
Nederländerna
2 månader användning av appen
15 maj 2024

Happy with the App and Support team also.

MHC World
Sydafrika
11 månader användning av appen
22 maj 2024

I had already tried similar apps. Unfortunately, I was very dissatisfied with the support because I was not helped or the problem was not understood. I am completely satisfied with this app. The app works perfectly and the support is also very helpful and friendly. Clear recommendation.

HUNDESCHATZ
Tyskland
En dag användning av appen
24 februari 2024

Very easy to set up & use. Very fast to give assistance with any issues you may have. Thanks for your help Sarah.

Beni & Co.
Australien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
18 mars 2024

It's a cool app. Simple and user-friendly interface, quick and effective support service responses. I recommend.

SL Catalog
Polen
28 dagar användning av appen
13 maj 2024

Definitely 5 Stars the team was helpful and solved things that I thought they were impossible to solve. Very Great Team

Steve's Gems
Israel
9 dagar användning av appen
16 mars 2024

Great app, great support service, and no unreasonable price. Highly recommended.

Verti Call
Kanada
Mer än ett år användning av appen
27 februari 2024

They solved an issue we had really quickly and perfectly. So far I am super happy with the app and can only recommend it further.

Kommodly
Österrike
3 månader användning av appen
25 mars 2024

Truly recommend, the app itself is very nicely done and effective but what really surprised me was how quickly the team of GLO managed to solve my problems and with such kind heart on top of that! 10/10

VexPets
Tjeckien
7 dagar användning av appen
22 april 2024

very fast and helpful support :)

Mat-Haus