Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 februari 2024

Works great and easy to use. Customer support was very quick, helpful and friendly, helping me to reposition the swatch.

PorCiper
Storbritannien
2 månader användning av appen
29 januari 2024

Holy this was a game changer to my store. My store looks clean and aesthetic the support team is very helpful they were super fast. I had my problem fixed under 15 minutes, and they also found another problem that I was even aware of that they fixed within another 10 mins. I highly recommend this app, Sarah was very helpful to me and the developers are too quick.

ILoveHim
Kanada
28 dagar användning av appen
20 mars 2024

Sarah was such an amazing help! so happy with the app already.

Blakely Rhode
Australien
23 dagar användning av appen
2 maj 2024

Loving the app! And the Globo support team has been super helpful! I initially installed color swatches using some custom code I found because I didn't know about this app. No need to add custom code, this is way better!

COSO
Spanien
Ungefär 9 timmar användning av appen
29 april 2024

Fast reply and solved my problem.

APRÍ Sportswear
Sverige
11 månader användning av appen
6 mars 2024

This app is worth the money. Amazing customer service and it is extremely easy to use!

Golden Hour Boutique
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
18 januari 2024

Truly want to deliver my appreciation toward the team of GLO Color Swatch. The team was indeed gentle and helped me solve problems of my Shopify site. Very trust-worthy and love their quick responds! Definitely want to keep the bond with the team!

AREA Tokyo
Japan
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
1 mars 2024

The app is very useful and convenient to use. When I encountered operational problems during use, online customer service Sarah and the technical team patiently helped me solve it. I sincerely recommend it.

SHINING HAIR
Kina
11 dagar användning av appen
19 januari 2024

I highly recommend this App! Not only does it make your website look great, they have excellent customer service!! They go above and beyond to help and are quick to reply!

Krafty Giraffe
USA
6 månader användning av appen
24 februari 2024

Just started to use this app, it was easy to configure and Customer Service quickly helped me with one setting. My website looks so much better now with variants showing on collection page for my clients to see.

Yes2Health
Qatar
En dag användning av appen