Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
10 april 2023

This app is truly great ... especially for beginners who are not looking to spend a lot of money on slight alterations. I wanted to change the appearance of my color swatches on my product pages and home pages and I was helped right away. Their customer service works 24-7 and is extremely helpful and productive. It's really great to know that they have the resources to help you make custom tweaks that are not available directly on the app. Would highly recommend!

somewear in between
10 mars 2023

Very easy app to use ! I had a query and the team was extremely quick to respond, they solved my issue instantly. Highly recommend :) Thank you Sarah

tulathi
Storbritannien
27 februari 2023

I was going with custom coding for color swatches before, but later I find out about GLO Color swatches which made it very easy for me in developing my clients website. Really great app with easy customization

Ajrak Designs
Pakistan
14 april 2023

Overall, I had a really positive experience with this app. The product was excellent and worked well, as advertised. In addition, the customer service was also impressive. The support team was always helpful and responded promptly to any questions or issues I had. They were friendly, courteous, and went out of their way to ensure that I was satisfied with the product and service. I would definitely recommend this app to others looking for a great product with solid customer support.

les enphants
Taiwan
14 februari 2023

very good customer support.
fast and responsive.
Verry good color swatches for product page and collection page.

suncanenaocale.hr
Kroatien
23 april 2021

Great support! We had a problem with the resolution of the pictures on retina displays and they fixed it in no time.

EMISFERO Shop
Italien
18 juni 2021

I highly recommend this App for adding swatches to your shop. Especially the support is something special for a free app. Thanks again Emma for your help!

German Girl in America
17 november 2021

The app works perfectly for my needs. I needed to troubleshoot a minor issue I was having and support helped me get it solved right away while also being very courteous.

Compel Furniture
11 juni 2021

Great app, excellent customer support. I had a few issues that needed tweaking and the support were happy to help, all within 24 hours.

Korali Handmade
Cypern
9 mars 2022

I used this app to set up swatches for a series of mugs that comes with multiple variants and to show a specific group of images for each variant. I found this app perfect for my needs, pretty easy to use, and flexible enough to achive the results I wanted. I asked for help to the support team a couple of time; they've been really fast and professional. I recommend it.

caribushop