GLO Color Swatch,Variant Image

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify color swatch & product image swatch

💮 Camisetas Guays

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Great app. One of many features Shopify should include by default. Feedback: It would be super nice if we had an option to specify the text for "Show number of in stock items", so we can change the text to any language.

French Lady

Location Singapore

Great app and the support is amazing, very patient very efficient, and very professional. There is no reason to select another app for variant swatch colors, it's simply perfect. thank you again!

Eco Glam

Location Latvia

Great app! Very easy to install and use. Helped to make swatches and product variants for my store. Customer service very helpful, nice and quick!

Our Day Of

I can't believe this add-on is free. I had some minor issues trying to add it on my website and reached out, Sarah N. helped me immediately and was super patient. Amazing customer service and also just overall a great app!! Highly recommend.

The Nichole Collection

Great customer service. I ❤️ this app and I ❤️ how easy it is to use. It's exactly what I was looking for to help my store shine.

Wrapgrade

Location Japan

It's a great app, I can't believe it is free!
Also, even if we get a problem, they fix it very quickly! Customer support is great too.

Clothing Lab

Location Lebanon

Im really shocked of how helpful the team is! Always there to help with whatever i need!im really happy with thiss app

The Silk Treatment

Great customer service. My color swatches weren't showing up, but after I reached out to the developers they were able to fix the issue and my website looks perfect!

Pushing Black

Great app and development team! This team went above and beyond to see that their swatch and variant solution met our needs. Very happy with having gone with this option. For those in need of variant swatches I’d strongly consider this option. Considering how accommodating and solution-focused the team was I can only imagine that any app you install from this company is going to be a win!

Relax sedmaisiai

Location Lithuania

Work perfectly. Globo support work very fast and very great. Respect.
Recomended 100%.