GLO Color Swatch,Variant Image

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 18, 2022

The app works great and the customer support is amazing. So helpful with everything! Would definitely recomend this app

Kai Kristiansen & Friends
Denmark
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 7, 2022

Fabulous app and Great customer support! And Good Vibe! Very frustrated with some of my color swatches not transferring over to my theme. Not happy with pro help and not wanting to code this app and easy use worked. I was like yezzzzzz! Thank you again. KregMonArt stoked.

KregMonArt
Time spent using app: 12 days
July 3, 2022

Super easy and simple to navigate. At one point there was a bug on our website that created duplicate color swatches and we contacted support and they fixed the issue within a day. Amazing customer service. Highly recommend!

Summit Swim
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 30, 2022

Excellent App, great customer service!!! Looks good and works well and easily integrated with theme.

TLF-Dev-Replica
Time spent using app: 13 days
June 27, 2022

Made my website look so much better and helped UX 100%. Very grateful for the excellent cutomer service as well.

Pingree Detroit
Time spent using app: 4 days
June 27, 2022

WOW email them in the weekend, got an email back on Sunday!!
2 hours later they fix it!!! The best customer service i ever got ! Amazing !

QualityPerfection
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 23, 2022

I love this app! I have been using it for several months and it does exactly what I wanted: color swatches on the Collection page and on the Product page. Setup was fairly easy and when I had questions the team responded quickly and helped fix my issue. Highly recommend!

Fish 419 Performance Gear
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 21, 2022

Spent days helping me, couldn't ask for better customer service. Thank you so much for your help Globo.

HawkinsWoodworks
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 20, 2022

Their development support is very responsible and helpful. Sarah helped us on fixing development problem in a very detail and patient way.

jinansh001
China
Time spent using app: 14 days
June 18, 2022

Quick support turnaround, Sarah made an adjustment on my site as requested, very pleased with their service.

Her Sexy Styles