G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

G:Variant Image + Color Swatch | Reviews

by Globo

Show product variants as color swatch or image swatch

Lynx Label

Met with some difficulties and they were extremely responsive and helpful! The problem was resolved promptly.

Katerina Roza

I had a problem with the colour swatches listed in the app and the customer support team solved my problem in 24 hours
great app

KAISY

Easy to use and useful for free. I recommend it for those that are starting business . . . . . . . .

JARA HOUSE

Great app nice and easy to use and does exactly what is needed. Hope to see more users using this and more updates in the future

Activ Life

They are amazing!! We initially had problems with how the app works with our theme. But after sending them an email, the problem was instantly resolved! Thank you for this app and for your team!!

Steven's Red Cat Shop

Great customer service. At first, the setup is very issue, but I came across a lot of issues afterwards. However, the customer service is quick and usually completed in a day or two.

Tree Accessories

Such an incredible app and support. Amazing!! I had one problem with my store and the support team answer me instantly.
I recomend this app because this is so important

Leopard Boutique

I can't say enough about the customer service. The app was an easy integration but there were a few items on my wishlist for a color swatch app that were not available. Customer service was able to work with the developer to make everything just as I wanted it.

GoGlammy

super easy and for free!! finally i could optimize by product page and didnt have to pay for that. it took me 2 minutes to install everything

VAUGHNROWDY

I could not have asked for a better customer service experience. They went above and beyond to ensure that I was happy with the final product. They made all changes needed without hesitation and were kind and professional the entire time. Use this app!!