Globo Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Free

EMISFERO Shop

Great support! We had a problem with the resolution of the pictures on retina displays and they fixed it in no time.

Lynx Label

Met with some difficulties and they were extremely responsive and helpful! The problem was resolved promptly.

Katerina Roza

I had an issue with both the heading and the border colour of my colour swatch variants & the customer support & tech support team solved all my problems - within 24 hours
The best customer service & response you could ask for !!! 5/5 Rating

KAISY

Easy to use and useful for free. I recommend it for those that are starting business . . . . . . . .

JARA HOUSE

Great app nice and easy to use and does exactly what is needed. Hope to see more users using this and more updates in the future

Activ Life

They are amazing!! We initially had problems with how the app works with our theme. But after sending them an email, the problem was instantly resolved! Thank you for this app and for your team!!

Steven's Red Cat Shop

Great customer service. At first, the setup is very issue, but I came across a lot of issues afterwards. However, the customer service is quick and usually completed in a day or two.

Tree Accessories

Such an incredible app and support. Amazing!! I had one problem with my store and the support team answer me instantly.
I recomend this app because this is so important

Leopard Boutique

I can't say enough about the customer service. The app was an easy integration but there were a few items on my wishlist for a color swatch app that were not available. Customer service was able to work with the developer to make everything just as I wanted it.

GoGlammy

super easy and for free!! finally i could optimize by product page and didnt have to pay for that. it took me 2 minutes to install everything