G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Free

Ruoff Company Store

This app is amazing!! The support staff is second to none and will go to incredible lengths to make sure that the app is integrated perfectly into your store and that your requests are met. I have never had such a positive experience with an app as I have with this one and Globo's filter app and I couldn't recommend these apps more!

SATORIactivewear

I looove this app and the team! The app is very easy to use even for impatient begginers :) And the guys are always polite and resolve the issue so quickly!

Inglot Cosmetics

This app as amazing + completely free. I had a couple of questions because not everything was working smoothly due to the theme I am using, but the customer support helped me very quickly and managed to fix everything in a day

Captain's Cooler

This app works very good on my store. It makes the variant option easy to understand for customers. Customer service is top-notch, Sarah Nguyen & her Team help me again and again to customize the looks of the app on my store. And it is free! 6-stars review.

Histoire Sauvage

J'utilise cette application pour afficher une pastille correspondant à la couleur de chacun de mes articles et ça répond parfaitement à mes attentes.
J'ai expérimenté un bug qui a été très bien pris en charge.

Ancient Society Co

Absolutely amazing customer service! Sarah Nguyen went back and forth with me through email helping me get exactly what I needed for my store! Thank y’all so much! One of the best free apps!

Downtown Clothing

I had trouble activating this app but customer support did it for me within minutes. Brilliant app and it's totally free. Highly recommended.

elago | Make Details, Make History

The support was good. Thanks for your quick response to my question. We were having problem with color swatch not working with main image change but Globo Color Swatch helped me to solve the issue quickly.

SOYARTH SHOP.

"Sarah N" de globo color est tout simplement parfaite, elle m'a aidé à résoudre un problème que j'avais du mal à résoudre pendant des mois. Application au top.

Belveo

Cette application est vraiment super ! Elle nous aide à afficher nos différents coloris depuis notre page catégorie et nous aide à mieux convertir. Le support Globo est vraiment top ! Ils ont su se rendre très disponible et on pu régler mes petits problèmes très rapidement ! Merci à eux pour leur temps et leur efficacité.