GLO Color Swatch,Variant Image

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 14, 2022

Must use the app! Really very happy to use this wonderful app, made my work very easy and the support team is really very quick and supporting.

Flaunt IT
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
December 12, 2022

Great app. Very useful and easy to use. Recommend this app for improving sales and look of store.
Thank you!

thuglifemart
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 12, 2022

Sehr schneller und großartiger Support, der meine besonderen Wünsche extrem zügig und zu vollster Zufriedenheit umgesetzt hat.
Ich kann die App und den Support wärmstens empfehlen.

MOIN FIETE
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 9, 2022

Despite being a free app, their customer support and tech team were quick to respond to my issue. It was resolved in only a couple of hours.

Overcome Wear
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 7, 2022

Great app for an easier customer experience, giving customers the option to filter what they are looking for ! The app also has great customer service. Thank you!

GYPSY BEACH
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 7, 2022

Great customer service they helped me with my store set up lmidiately I would recommend it to anyone it’s great app for color switches love it

rrebecasglamboutique
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 6, 2022

Customer service is extremely responsive and quick. Their developers could directly resolve my issue on the store. I highly recommend this app!

Xpress Harness
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 29, 2022

We have used this app for almost 8 months now and we are very satisfied. The app was easy to setup and doing exactly what we need it to do. The functionality and customizability are great. We also have reached out to the technical support for assistance, and they have been replying swiftly and friendly beside being very helpful with our inquiries,

Pusleriet
Denmark
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 26, 2022

This is an awesome app for free. What makes better is that technical support assists us to integrate with custom themes in case of incompatibility

mypawprintsforever
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 25, 2022

Hatte Probleme mit dem Overlay, da sich das Overlay erst nach ein paar Sekunden über das "original" gelegt hatte und somit sehr irritierend für Benutzer war. Nach kurzer Hilfe vom Support hat sich ein Entwickler meinen Code angesehen und das Problem professionell und sauber gelöst. Top Erfahrung und IT Support und das alles kostenlos. Klare Empfehlung!!

Utilly Shop