G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

G:Variant Image + Color Swatch | Reviews

by Globo

Show product variants as color swatch or image swatch

waveuniforms

Amazing app and customer service, makes your store look very professional. Thanks Sarah Nguyen for all of the help

Trésor de Zoë

I used this app to get the swatches of my products and it works so well. The team help me really fast to adjust some details!

Mindlook

Great and fast Help. Thanks for this. Great and fast Help. Thanks for this. Great and fast Help. Thanks for this. Great and fast Help. Thanks for this. Great and fast Help. Thanks for this.

Stadshorloges

Very good custumer service. Realy happy with all the help they put in to make it work for me. I wish there was a way for me to buy them a donut or coffee to say thank you!

Ecoy

Great front-end user experience for my customers and support was great in adding an extra level of customisation.

Nevi-shop.de

This app solved my problem with the color swatch. It makes the website more attractive. The customer service was awesome and they helped me with all issues. I can highly recommend this.

Shop the Popup

I use this app to help showcase the different color options of my apparel, to customers globally. Great customer service, should you have any questions, requests, or concerns - and quick responses and updates. Highly recommended!

Lil'Bubs

The team is great! Fast and responsive and did their best to accommodate to what I needed for my site. Super thumbs up and really recommended!

Custype

Great app with very helpful customer service, they help with the adjust the collection color swathces, highly recommended

Office Furniture and Interiors Ltd

Very good app with helpful customer service. Color swatches works just fine but if they don't customer support will help you with everything. Definitely would recommend to anyone.