G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

SAGIP GROUPE

J'ai utilisé cette appli pour ajouter des variantes couleurs et meme taille de manière plus visuel et elle est parfaite, en plus d'être gratuite. En cas de difficulté d'installation le servie du support est non seulement rapide mais d'une gentillesse hors pair. Merci encore ! très satisfaite !

Geometric Goods

I use this application to customize the color switchers for Dawn OS theme. It's a nice application with good performance and it is easy to install and set up. Customer service is also very good, all my requests were processed quickly and efficiently, so I can safely recommend to everyone!

YURI

Thank you Sarah for your reactivity! I could have customized the theme - filter and color swatch - as I wanted.

QueensRoyaltees

Sarah Nguyen and her team help tremendously getting my website up and running with their Globo Color Swatch. Sarah kept in contact with me via email and her team work fast and professionally. Thanks again.

VALENSOLE JEWELRY

Great app! Was looking for an app that added color swatches to the products in the collection page. This does exactly that, and it's free! Support was incredibly helpful and patient with me regarding my customization request.

Particolari di Moda

Lovely customer service, in an instant Sarah solved my issues during the setup. She responded in a very timely manner! I highly recommend the Globo team and this app!

Monday Moose

Very nice app, the customer service is spectacular, they helped me very quickly and I manage to give my website a great look!

Smile Sunday

Emma has been a great help. Her response is very timely and she worked swiftly with her team to solve my problem. Great experience!

MyCozmo

Very nice app. The team was very helpful and assisted with any question I had. Highly recommended...

caribushop

I used this app to set up swatches for a series of mugs that comes with multiple variants and to show a specific group of images for each variant. I found this app perfect for my needs, pretty easy to use, and flexible enough to achive the results I wanted. I asked for help to the support team a couple of time; they've been really fast and professional. I recommend it.