GLO Color Swatch,Variant Image

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 14, 2022

supercool, funktioniert einfach und als meine Englische Version auf einmal keine Varianten mehr hatte, hat sich ein Entwickler persönlich drum gekümmert. Danke!!

format und WESEN
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 10, 2022

App works like a charm! But support is even better. Amazing work from Sarah and the team at Globo. Highly recommended.

Running Balboa
Panama
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 8, 2022

App works as expected! The customer service is the best yet and they are always helpful in answering questions or dealing with issues in a very timely manner.

Melmira Bra & Swimsuits
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 7, 2022

This app is amazing and the Dev Team is very helpful and quick. I'm extremely satisfied. Thank you and great work.

GreatestGeek.com
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
November 7, 2022

I used this app to help me display product colour variants on our collection pages. This has helped users see the variety of our products at a higher level, and engage them to click and buy.

Boho Beautiful Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 7, 2022

Perfect Support, super fast and very helpful. Now the problem is solved and everything is working. I'm very satisfied. Thank you very much.

Curly'N'Covered
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 8, 2022

I was deeply disappointed with this app. It took me lots of time to adjust my variant pills and everything and everything looked amazing, it was the first app that actually met my requirements so I was surprised and pleased. But I launched the store and found out my variants were not showing for languages other than English, because this app doesn't support it (the only app they support is paid). HOWEVER the support team came up with another solution and adjusted my website to display these swatches at least for English and kept the other languages in their default variant pills which I am very grateful for as I really wanted to use this app! So thanks to the whole team and I am changing my one star to 4 as the app still needs some adjustment to be able to work with other languages as well. Overall I recommend this app to everyone :) (also need to say that Sarah in the support team was really nice and helpful and handled all my queries very professionally, thanks!)

My Dog Recommends
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 3, 2022

This app has to be the best. The customer support is amazing and quick. They were able to solve any issues I had. This app has made my website look amazing.

chiffique
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 1, 2022

Great App for swatches. I added swatches on the collection page and the product page. Good customer support.

Biquette
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited November 1, 2022

I am using this App on my store and I am really loving it. And all Thanks to Sarah for the great help.

Adeaz