G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Free

Smile Sunday

Emma has been a great help. Her response is very timely and she worked swiftly with her team to solve my problem. Great experience!

MyCozmo

Very nice app. The team was very helpful and assisted with any question I had. Highly recommended...

caribushop

I used this app to set up swatches for a series of mugs that comes with multiple variants and to show a specific group of images for each variant. I found this app perfect for my needs, pretty easy to use, and flexible enough to achive the results I wanted. I asked for help to the support team a couple of time; they've been really fast and professional. I recommend it.

Zyanya Boutique

The app we were using was discontinued so we were left with a few choices in apps for color swatches; we chose Globo Color Swatch. The app far exceeded our expectations. Unlike the previous app, swatches are automatically generated from images of the item (color specific), so we don't have to go through and input each color or swatch manually. It is saving us so much time and work as opposed to the previous app. In addition, the support from Sarah Nguyen has been among the best we have received for any app. Not only did Sarah make sure the app functioned correctly, she went out of her way to integrate it into our homepage, collection pages, and even the quick view feature we have for individual items on the site. It is fully functional from all pages due to the extra work put in by Sarah. She always responded quickly and kept in contact throughout the process. We highly recommend this app for anybody looking for a swatch/variant image app for their online store.

emodrobe

After looking everywhere I found this amazing app for colour swatches. It was very easy to work with it. It automatically picked all the colours and created the swatches. I was having some issues with the pictures not changing with the colours on my all products page. I contacted support and they were very swift and fixed my issue that too over a weekend. Best customer service. Highly recommended.

Crochetstores

Definitivamente, es la aplicación necesaria para completar tus tienda, instálala es sencilla e intuitiva

Illusions Lingerie

Couldn't be happier with the service I received from the support team! After switching from another swatch app that was unable to assist with my issue, I moved over to the Globo team as their support has been remarkable when using their other apps. During the setup I had a few small issues, thankfully the support team was able to fix any issues that appeared and always responded in a very timely manner! I highly recommend the Globo team and all of their apps!! 5 Stars!

Catalan Words

Excellent App. Does exactly what I've been looking for. Easy to configure and visually great. Customer support also deserves a 5/5. Please keep it up!

Elitax Trade Limited

Very good app and its free! Support team is excellent. They replied me so quickly and solved all my issues even during holiday.

Arctic

This has to be the most customizable color swatch app ever. Absolutely unbelievable it's free. Hats off to the team @ Globo for their amazing work.