G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

by Globo

Show product variants as color swatch or image swatch

Chairzo

Great free app which looks just amazing. Customer service is excellent. I am happy and satisfied with their product and service. I highly recommend this app as its free and looks just great. * Review update - > After sychronization appeared some troubles with my theme which were solved by the customer service without any issue. Pls. consider longer time period for fixing some troubles and always have backup theme ready for use. Overall perfect app, perfect customer service and I still can't believe that everthing is for free. Big Thanks for this app and perfect customer service.

Sassy Cat Outlet

Did exactly what i needed it to and quickly (under 10 minutes) It added variant pics/buttons to tidy up my product pages. Fantastic customer support! Recommend

Korali Handmade

Great app, excellent customer support. I had a few issues that needed tweaking and the support were happy to help, all within 24 hours.

Blegendx

Awesome app with great customer service. And the best is that it is free. It helps a lot to improve the website's stetic

Belly Bottle

Really amazing app and amazing support person... I used this app and it was working perfectly... but has little issue with my theme.. i send a request to their support person and they helped me to solve that issue.. Easy to communicate with them .. Thanks GVariant Team :)

Moj stol

This app is great and easy to use. Their support team is amazing! I was having some problems with how app displayed swatches and they fixed it within 24 hours. I recommend it!

F The Humans

Great and app and amazing support team, helped me integrate the app with pagefly and it works amazingly!

WealthTube - We Build High Quality Youtube Channels!

Great app! Support is amazing! I needed help help with the app and the support was super fast and very kind! :) Thank you so much!

Cool Trends

Beautiful app and works greatly. It's nice that you can choose custom swatches per product. Contacted support for an issue and got it fixed right away.

Do Rámu

App worked great on the first try and looks modern. After I added some more apps there was a colision and one function stopped working. Team helped fast with relevant adjustment and I'm overall very satisfied.