GLO Color Swatch,Variant Image

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify color swatch & product image swatch

HawkinsWoodworks

Spent days helping me, couldn't ask for better customer service. Thank you so much for your help Globo.

jinansh001

Location China

Their development support is very responsible and helpful. Sarah helped us on fixing development problem in a very detail and patient way.

Her Sexy Styles

Quick support turnaround, Sarah made an adjustment on my site as requested, very pleased with their service.

VanityRus

I must say Sarah is quite responsive and provides update every step of the way. Also the engineering team in the backend too.

iLove Sport. Leggings, enterizos y conjuntos colombianos

Location Mexico

This is a must if you sell products with multiple color options. - Best color swatch product app out there. I simply love it, it's not perfect, but damn! What a wonderful customer/dev team they have, the few minor problems I had, were solved in less than 48 hours (and my first ticket was sent on a Saturday).
________ La mejor app para los que vendemos productos con multiples opciones de colores - Simplemente la ame, no es perfecta, pero siempre que me comunique con su soporte tecnico, me ayudaron muy rapido, en menos de 48 horas mis problemas ya estaban resueltos y consideren que el primer ticket de servicio que solicite, lo hice en un sabado!

Sonic Brush®

Location Poland

This app is amazing and the support is so great! It's exactly what I was looking for my store. I highly recommend it.

ANCHOR RUG COMPANY

This app helped to customize the collections pages and product pages to show variants and enable variant ordering from the collections pages in a way that is visually appealing and efficient. Sarah from Globo was a huge help in her support with a few tweaks I needed to make with the app. I would definitely recommend any Globo product, especially this app!

Dixie's

Awesome customer service! I had a question and they provided an answer right away. The app does exactly what I need it to as well. Way better than the default color swatch option.

Arrowbrands

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ho usato questa app per mostrare i colori e le varie varianti, devo dire che è davvero fantastica, molto customizzabile, e completa, inoltre staff competente e sempre pronto ad aiutare, fantastici.

Ben's Bespoke Interiors

Brilliant app, had some compatibility issues at first but they helped me fix the problems. Recommend to anyone who wishes to make there website more simple and easy to use.