G:Variant Image + Color Swatch

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Jenston Girl

These people did some shitty work on my site and then have the nerve to email me and say the problem is solved. On my product page they let their app take over my size calculator. On my collection page they put an extra color selector that lined all the way to the left, and it doesn't allow you to select a size, all you can do is pick a color and then add to cart. When I deactivate their app, all the colors and sizes selectors disappear from my site product page. I Hope these people didn't delete my site's original coding.

Good Ol' Vintage

Doesn't work when adding new products and makes them completely unavailable. It will give you headaches continually having to ask for support.

Raido Surf Accessories

DO NOT USE THIS APP.
MALWARE EMBEDDED AND WILL RUIN YOUR WEBSITE THEME *VARIANTS.
SHOPIFY WILL CLAIM THIS IS NOT THEIR RESPONSIBILITY AS IT IS A THIRD-PARTY APP.

August 7, 2021

Apologies for your bad experience!! 🥺
I understand your concern. Could you please refer to this guide to completely remove the leftover code https://globosoftware.net/kb/uninstall-app-8/

If it doesn't work, please approve my collaborator request so we can help you quickly.

GewoonWOW.nl

*** APP CORUPTED MY WHOLE STORE DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!!! HOME PAGE BUGGED, PRODUCT PAGES BUGGED. EVERYTHING IS BUGGED Do NOT DOWNLoad!

Girly Lavender

Please don't install this app. this will ruin your entire theme. many positive comments are from scammers and also because of free app. there are many other free and paid color swatch apps. please don't use it. especially if you are using a premium theme. *BEWARE*

iFrameFit Co.,Ltd

very bad communication.
embed code to my website to create some error
can find them to solve the problem.