GLO Color Swatch,Variant Image

Show product variants as Color Swatch or Variant Image

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify color swatch & product image swatch

My Dog Recommends

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

I was deeply disappointed with this app. It took me lots of time to adjust my variant pills and everything and everything looked amazing, it was the first app that actually met my requirements so I was surprised and pleased. But I launched the store and found out my variants were not showing for languages other than English, because this app doesn't support it (the only app they support is paid). HOWEVER the support team came up with another solution and adjusted my website to display these swatches at least for English and kept the other languages in their default variant pills which I am very grateful for as I really wanted to use this app! So thanks to the whole team and I am changing my one star to 4 as the app still needs some adjustment to be able to work with other languages as well. Overall I recommend this app to everyone :) (also need to say that Sarah in the support team was really nice and helpful and handled all my queries very professionally, thanks!)

FINEPEEK

Good service. Hope the function can be improved further. The display effect is not as good as expected

Earthbreath

This app provides the shopping options our store really needed. A nice swatch with custom images and an "add to cart" button. Plus the customer service (Emma and Sarah) and support team answer quickly and work great!

Belle Vie Shops

Time spent using app 11 minutes

It’s a relatively decent app. It was a bit too many steps for me regarding installation BUT their support team is just a message away. I may reconsider and add it again.

vjria

Location Italy

Ho usato questa APP per evidenziare meglio i colori delle varianti di prodotto, è un'APP perfetta, assistenza ottima per l'istallazione del codice. Funziona benissimo, La consiglio