Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Coffee Smoke and Fitness

If I could give zero stars, I would. By adding this app, my entire website was destroyed. All of my products, pictures and content is gone. I have reached out for help, and I am still waiting.....If you care about your business and your hard work, avoid this company. If my website can be fixed, I will update the review, but as of right now, stay away if you care about your own hard work.....

Viatal Corp

I used this app to get a quick and easy Mega Menu set up. The setup itself is easy though we ran into some problems with the app conflicting with our theme made by the same developers. The app support is great, so our issue was fixed by them in a day or two. We've contacted support for a few little fixes since and they've always been very helpful and quick.

StancedCulture

I just started using the app and I am very happy. It is easy to use and the customer support is impressive. They are quick at replying back and actually helping you. I definitely recommend.

Motostarz.com

I have use this app for my sites for year now, never have any issues. 5 star for the customer support, i had some minor issues when change to different a theme and they help me out right away,

Terra Soleil

I am in love!!! This is the EXACT app that I was searching for to put on my site (see it live here: www.terrasoleil.co) I truly appreciate the fact that this app is super customizable and affordable. Incredible customer service - I had a small issue with the placement of the menu on my theme due to a coding error on my part, and they were prompt and helpful in resolving the issue for me. Thank you so much!

A.Anne

Great app for mega menu management. using this app helped design my menu as I required.
Also, their support is great!

Annalise Jewellery

Great app at a good price in comparison. Some features aren't quite as flexible as the others, but functionality is good and it looks smart out of the box

You can see it in action on our website www.annalise.co.uk

ZANEROBE

These guys are the best! Their support is so quick and they were able to customize every single one of my requests. They are friendly, helpful, and most importantly the app is amazing! Our theme's menu was pretty ordinary and with the help of Globo Mega Menu I was able to have an amazing looking, easily customizable, functional menu.

boonanzo

The best app I have used so far.
Easy to use and make a gorgeous megamenu. Some small issues when I installed the app, but support fixed that in less than 30 minutes :)
Highly recommended app that every store should have.

boonanzo.com

The Local Space

Menu only working in mobile but not in desktop.Is there any setting to show menu in both mobile and desktop.Can you help me with this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19