Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Rossa Beauty

aplikasi sangat bagus, bisa lebih custom untuk pengguna, inspitratif, kreatif, dan jangan pernah berhenti untuk berkarya, thank's

LOVINGLY SIGNED

A great app, highly recommend! Very easy to use, the team offers super-fast customer support and are very helpful.

AndaSeatCanada

Love the app, super easy to design the way you want, the customer support is great too.
Highly recommend!!

Gusta Supplies

We've been using this app for a while now and it works perfectly! Love love love the live support. Super helpful and get our questions resolved so quickly. A must have app for Shopify stores!!

dev-counter-point

App is working perfectly. Support team is also good who helped me when I am stuck in a small technical issue.

Curated

I have really enjoyed using the Mega Menu app. It has added an additional level of functionality to my site. Extremely flexible and customisable. Thank you to Emma and team who assisted me when I ran into a slight technical issue.

wildtrails-e-store

Very Nice, Easy to Use, Customisable, Flexible menu.Very Nice, Easy to Use, Customisable, Flexible menu.

Schreib und Stil

The app is just perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use and you can customize almost every thing you want. The support is super fast and friendly...100% recommendation!!!

RofsTest

App works great for our desired menu, initially had some issues with it working with our theme but support was very responsive and fixed quickly.

Chase Value Centre

I have a great experience while using the customize menu from Globo Mega Menu and customer services from the team is also exceptional.

One thing I noticed that there should be an import and export option available in .xlsx extension instead of .json files.