Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

kharatis

Good Work A sophisticated drop-down menu has been mapped out nicely in the sidebar and provides a general outlook of the content that the website possesses.

Gamers Rush

Amazing, AMAZING Service! Not only is the app amazing, easy to use and well integrated into the Shopify system, the support is just amazing also. Even getting help to make it work with a new theme I got, the support was amazing. If you're looking for the best, most customizable and user friendly menu system for your Shopify store, you can't beat this. This is the best one to use! Thank you for the hard work and dedication you all put into developing and supporting this app, AMAZING!

PARADROME

such an awesome app and customer service! I had a really good experience with their support team and can highly recommend them! I can recommend this very much! :-)

Orchid Rain

The design aspects are simply amazing. Nothing a coder can do for a fair price, but you guys should offer a flat rate/yearly rate. App after app these monthly bills add up, it's relieving to purchase out front. 5 Stars.

Super Soldados

Pretty cool to see a free app that is actually usable. Most of them charge you and the free plans suck.

CarryMaternity

Used this app to revamp our site and had a little bit of trouble but the support team was so quick to respond and solve my issue for me. Thank you so much!

FanGames.Store

super cool app!! and fast support from the staff even if i'm with a free plan they spend time to help me solve all the issues with my store.
TOP!

NEDOLUXURY

great

TVA Publications Magazines

Fantastic Menu builder ! So powerful ! Allow layout and design totally customized. Great support too, I recommend ! :)

Tactical Gear Warehouse

Great menu builder! I found it easy to use and understand . Very pleased with the results and looking forward to having it on my live site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32