Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Kraywoods

6 Stars app!!

I looked at all mega menu applications and download 2 and the support wasn't the best at all. Globo Mega menu was my last hope and I regretted that I didn't add the app from the beginning of my research. Very easy to use and It doesn't require that much of time to build an attractive menu. Beside that, the support team are experts - they investigate every single issue and fix everything in less than an hour. Highly recommended!

Areamascota

Amazing app that helps you to make amazing manu with images. I've tried about 10 mega-menu apps and this is the easiest one with more amazing options. Was kindly surprised with their support too. When I had an issue, Globo support team solved it the same day! I recommend to try it!

Kaci Bella Designs

The app itself adds a tremendous amount of functionality to the website. It gets a little confusing trying to set up new functions as there are a lot of options, but the support team is responsive and quite helpful.

KoaJoa

My theme had a limitation with the menu and multi-level menus but Globo Mega Menu had resolved all the limitation. So many choices for creating the menu to your needs. I've done so much research and ended up choosing Globo Mega Menu and no regrets!

Jay Feder Jewelers

I tried other mega menu apps and Globo Mega Menu is the only one that has the versatility for me to be able to design menus to look and behave the way I want.

The tech support has been very responsive for this and other Globo apps.

Magic Crystals

Great customer service. They solved a little detail with the theme of my page in minutes. The menu is working great in my page, and I love how user friendly their interface is.

Dental coop

Once you get familiar with the interface and understand the logic, the possibilities are almost endless.

WILLIAM LEMAITRE®

Cette application est parfaite, facile à utiliser, et l'équipe de support est très réactive! si j'avais la possibilité de donner 10 étoiles je le ferai, recommandé à tout le monde

Licor House

Very good customer service. They solved a little detail with the theme of my page. The menu now looks retro, easy and wonderfull for our targe.

King Kong Shop 176

This app is well designed and easy to use, have many useful components.
It's free version included almost everything there, the customer service is very fast respond to you need. I would like to recommend this app for your Shopify store.