Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Velvet & Vine

This app is fantastic. Easy to use and the support is super responsive. It's really flexible with plenty of combinations. You won't need any other apps for a menu. I couldn't be happier.

R.a. Boutique

Molto molto soddisfatto. Supporto veloce che aiuta per tutte le esigenze di personalizzazione. 5 stelle

CAPICLEAN

I checked some other apps as well. This one is really user friendly and has everything I needed. I recommend!

Dranchak Studio

I got it to do exactly what I wanted in just minutes. It's a huge improvement to my storefront and user experience.

SESSION®

Globo Mega Menu is an excellent app! The support team is very responsive and helpful. You can't ask for more from a free app :)

Vitollo

Amazing menu builder , integrates easy with Debut , now planning to run it on Venture. It is a must have app

Reflective Inc. - Experts in Reflective Safety Tape

Works wonderfully. So much better than what the theme gives you. Easy to use. Adds so much functionality to my site.

Music Junction Australia

I chose this app over other Mega Menu apps because it let me use the full version straight away, without entering into a free-trial period where I was then under time-pressure to get things right. Happily, it let me do pretty much everything I wanted, and any little extra tweaks were quickly implemented by the support team. Great app and service :)

COOL TOOLS | GREEN SHOPPING

I just started using this app for Shopify "Brooklyn" Theme. This Menu is very easy to handle. Works fine. Thanks. :)

Funny Welcome Mats

great app for mega menu. Recommended to everyone.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.