Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Loot Crow

So far its working REALLY WELL! I would like them to sync the font list with Shopify though. It has a lot of options and its free! So thank you so much for providing this service <3

Lioloko

I had a small issue with the menu of the app appearing twice on tablets. After I emailed them it was fixed within a day! Great service!

chicachicpr

This app gives a nice touch on the mobile view. Little things that will set you apart from the crowd.

ekinsauniformes

I tried different apps to create my menu and this one has been the one that provided more flexibility for what I wanted to create. Hence after different trials, we have decided to go with this one. Furthermore, is very well priced compared with others. I recommend it 100%

Kraywoods

6 Stars app!!

I looked at all mega menu applications and download 2 and the support wasn't the best at all. Globo Mega menu was my last hope and I regretted that I didn't add the app from the beginning of my research. Very easy to use and It doesn't require that much of time to build an attractive menu. Beside that, the support team are experts - they investigate every single issue and fix everything in less than an hour. Highly recommended!

Areamascota

Amazing app that helps you to make amazing manu with images. I've tried about 10 mega-menu apps and this is the easiest one with more amazing options. Was kindly surprised with their support too. When I had an issue, Globo support team solved it the same day! I recommend to try it!

Kaci Bella Designs

The app itself adds a tremendous amount of functionality to the website. It gets a little confusing trying to set up new functions as there are a lot of options, but the support team is responsive and quite helpful.

KoaJoa

My theme had a limitation with the menu and multi-level menus but Globo Mega Menu had resolved all the limitation. So many choices for creating the menu to your needs. I've done so much research and ended up choosing Globo Mega Menu and no regrets!

Jay Feder Jewelers

I tried other mega menu apps and Globo Mega Menu is the only one that has the versatility for me to be able to design menus to look and behave the way I want.

The tech support has been very responsive for this and other Globo apps.

Magic Crystals

Great customer service. They solved a little detail with the theme of my page in minutes. The menu is working great in my page, and I love how user friendly their interface is.