Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Orchid Rain

The design aspects are simply amazing. Nothing a coder can do for a fair price, but you guys should offer a flat rate/yearly rate. App after app these monthly bills add up, it's relieving to purchase out front. 5 Stars.

Super Soldados

Pretty cool to see a free app that is actually usable. Most of them charge you and the free plans suck.

CarryMaternity

Used this app to revamp our site and had a little bit of trouble but the support team was so quick to respond and solve my issue for me. Thank you so much!

FanGames.Store

super cool app!! and fast support from the staff even if i'm with a free plan they spend time to help me solve all the issues with my store.
TOP!

NEDOLUXURY

great

TVA Publications Magazines

Fantastic Menu builder ! So powerful ! Allow layout and design totally customized. Great support too, I recommend ! :)

Tactical Gear Warehouse

Great menu builder! I found it easy to use and understand . Very pleased with the results and looking forward to having it on my live site.

UPTIME Energy

Easy to use interface, and support is super helpful and responsive. I highly recommend this menu app if you're looking for a better, more engaging menu than what your current theme gives you.

toms-test-store-TBC

The Global Mega menu from Globo software is excellent, does exactly what we needed, very easy to use...

Enabled us to have a very large mega menu with customs links

LinkoSooft

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood