Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Good Vibrations Beading

This app was the perfect touch I needed. Now lets see if it helps. It was very easy to install and set up.

Woofolio

Must have app for your store. Adds a lot of value to your store. I am impressed with with their service as well. The service quality is really good and very quick.

Sweet Magnoliaa

Mega Menu app's customer service is amazing. My website looks great now. Thanks to their team who took "limited access" staff account to my website and resolved all technical things which I could not understand so well. I highly recommend this app as their customer service is very fast and the menu looks neat and easy to navigate.

synapsy

I used this app for the first time, I am enjoying this application, but I dont like that fact the I have to pay ahah

Leah's Test Site

Easy to use menu app that allows us to showcase a lot of collections right on our homepage. We really like it!

Mission Plants

Muy buena app, bastante recomendable, en comparacion con otras que tuve problemas con su servidor, en esta no pasa nada de eso

DIAKIOR

I like how this app has a free plan. I love how inexpensive it is. I love how much its lets you customize for free.

Vape Shop Melbourne Australia's Premier Shopping Destination Vape Cave

Great customer support and application
Very good app to use on all themes and easy to use
Keep it up!

Longdan Official Online Store

The free app is enough to make anything you ever wished for, really. What a bargain! You guy/gal are doing good work! Keep it up.

Campus Point Coffee

Works well! Easy to use. Thanks for a great free mega menu option. They are certainly hard to come by.