Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

skulldaze

I love this app so far. It has allowed me to build the menu I wanted for my store. It has been simple to use and easy to publish immediate changes.

Berbermade

Love this app, so easy to use. Awesome service. Sarah helped me step by step to resolve a problem. Thanks Sarah!

No1 Ejuice

If you need to easily customise your menu, I 100% recommend to use this app, their customer support is amazing they respond almost instantly and fix any issues immediately! A+++

Stalkarp

Parfait, j'aime beaucoup cette applications qui m'a permis de faire un menu personnaliser bien plus Brand qu'un autre site :)

Awfarlak.com

Great features and good looking menu app, and by the way the fastest customer support response i have seen on shopify.

susukoshi

Amazing and the easiest mega menu we have ever used. Developers are great help too, Sarah is great in replying and never loose communication.

JUSTPRETTYCHIC

Excellent, quick response easy to use will be using them for my mobile menus moving forward, highly recommended

VLISITY

Mega menu has been a huge help and their customer service is beyond amazing. Some of the menu that come with certain themes suck if you have a lot of collections, especially for mobile, however, Mega Menu solves that problem and the best thing is, it's FREE!

House Journey

This app is a great tool for building powerful menu options for your online store. The support is super friendly and efficient. This tool allows me to show case new and different categories with ease.

shop.LEDVANCE.com

Awesome app with full functionality and great quick support. I definitely recommend app for all stores that want to expand and improve menu