Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Rage Vapes // Leading UK Supplier

I had an issue with menu drop downs not working and Helen from Globo had the devs on it straight away. Within 10 minutes the issue was fixed. Highly recommend this menu app for all shopify store owners!

motorcanvas

Awesome app, looks great on my store. Had an issue with my theme, and they quickly assisted and fixed

HWB Car Parts

Fantastic app, transformed our menu and made it a lot more appealing on mobile devices and easier to use. Support are absolutely incredible, helped us with even the smallest problems we had. Top stars from us.

Tiles and Smiles

Thank you. Its amazing app. its very usefull and easy. I have a small problem with the adjustment but they solve this quickly. Thank you for your help Helen :)

Färggrossen.nu

Amazing customer support! I recommend this app to anyone looking for a menu-plugin. It's free and it does what it says!

thefitventure

Great app! Very Intuitive and simple to use. The customer support team is excellent and quickly fixed an issue on my site.

New Skies

This app is golden. At first the menu was slowing down my store, but customer service was absolutely wonderful. They fixed everything and now I can get back to making sales. I truly recommend this app and best of all it's free.

ZeniEssentials

Loving this app! Very easy to setup and while I had some trouble with publishing, customer service was quick and efficient. Menu looks awesome and well worth the effort. I would definitely recommend.

Leadproinc

Great Customer Service!!! App is pretty easy to understand and build, the problem occurred when it was time to publish to my website. I explained to the Customer service rep and she had it all fixed the next day when i logged on. If you come across a snag, give them a chance to help before you give up. Very helpful and polite!

UPDATE- EXTRA 5 STARS
For continuing their amazing customer support weeks later with more questions and always fixing troubles that may come up.

Move on Branded

Customer support is amazing! I just installed this app but I believe it's gonna be a great tool to make ideal menu for my customers.

January 11, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.🥳 Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.