Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

DIAKIOR

I like how this app has a free plan. I love how inexpensive it is. I love how much its lets you customize for free.

future-montre.com

15 minutes later, I feel like I've found what I was looking for. And for Free ! Pretty simple to use and does the job.

Vape Shop Melbourne Australia's Premier Shopping Destination Vape Cave

Great customer support and application
Very good app to use on all themes and easy to use
Keep it up!

Longdan Official Online Store

The free app is enough to make anything you ever wished for, really. What a bargain! You guy/gal are doing good work! Keep it up.

Campus Point Coffee

Works well! Easy to use. Thanks for a great free mega menu option. They are certainly hard to come by.

Dbfangear

At first, I could not get my mega-menu to look how I wanted and ran into a couple of issues but holy cow is the customer support amazing. They are so quick to respond and helped me make a few different custom changes within 24hrs of each request and got the menu looking exactly how I wanted. Would highly suggest this plugin!

Zenyara The Label

We are using this app. We find it very helpful and beautiful. The team and customer support is even more helpful and amazing. Thank you and Love it.

403performance

Good app, easy to use. Could use a bit more customization for the actual look of the menu. Will continue using!

7Closer

Pleas Help You can see that the lists aren't as tidy as they should be. As you can see, the lists are clustered next to each other instead of being on top of each other. All forms take the same order. Do not match the menus on my site here: https://www.7closet.com/collections/designers-1 please help quickly

cartbyrd

I used this app this app help me to arrange all menus but it is not mobile responsive. Menus are not shown on mobiles. Please update it for mobile responsive.