Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

ZerowasteShop India

We had few technical glitches because of our theme. The team took no time and solved our issues with the developer. Plus the layout is amazing to look at when it comes to e-commerce sites

Serenity Vibe PH

So easy to use! I love this app! Customer support is also the best. We highly recommend globosoftware! ❤️

A Court of Candles

I have the professional full plan. Ive been using this app for years. It has been great consistently up until yesterday, when all the menus...disappeared. Imported menus were also showing up blank. I contacted customer support, got a response about a few hours later, and after communication they were able to get everything fixed within 24 hours. My suggestion to anyone using this app is to create an export file every time you make you changes, which also helps tech support if or when they need to get things back on track for you. Thanks again Globo!

June 14, 2020

Our team has sent email to you. please have a look.

BlowComb&Co

Simple to use. Downloaded it to go with turbo and I must admit it has a nice aesthetic to it also. I recommend.

Wyldria

Super easy to create a Mega Menu. I'm using the free plan right now and so far, I'm very pleased with it. There's so much you can do with this app, including product image carousels, right in your mega menu! I'm grateful I found this app ^_^ A++ to the creators!

Rossa Beauty

aplikasi sangat bagus, bisa lebih custom untuk pengguna, inspitratif, kreatif, dan jangan pernah berhenti untuk berkarya, thank's

LOVINGLY SIGNED

A great app, highly recommend! Very easy to use, the team offers super-fast customer support and are very helpful.

AndaSeatCanada

Love the app, super easy to design the way you want, the customer support is great too.
Highly recommend!!

Gusta Supplies

We've been using this app for a while now and it works perfectly! Love love love the live support. Super helpful and get our questions resolved so quickly. A must have app for Shopify stores!!

dev-counter-point

App is working perfectly. Support team is also good who helped me when I am stuck in a small technical issue.