Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Big Winds

Great support. I had a small issue with the code base that they fixed for us without any hassles. We use one of their themes and a couple of other plugins too. Great stuff!

nini & loli

The support is amazing, I am really satisfied with the final results of my menu, my page looks beautiful. Thanks.

Vangelium

I used this app to create a mega menu in our Shopify shop, and it is absolutely worth a 5-star-review! It is really intuitive and easy to use, while it gives you endless options to create exactly the menu you want. I have searched quite a while and am more than happy with my decision. I can highly recommend it!

urbanergonomics

Brilliant App. Super Easy to navigate.
At first i had an issue with it not appearing in Mobile View which one of the friendly team from Globo was able to fix in under a day on a weekend!
Very impressive.

BeadTin.com

What a great app! The ease of use, the variety of options, the support you get, it's worth the price for the pro-plan.

Ahoi-Werk

Exactly what I needed! Not supereasy to install, it takes a while until you find out all the features, but when you're a bit used to installing extra shopify apps, then it will be no problem. I chose the pro-plan because of all the tools and features. Nice!!!

kharatis

Good Work A sophisticated drop-down menu has been mapped out nicely in the sidebar and provides a general outlook of the content that the website possesses.

Gamers Rush

Amazing, AMAZING Service! Not only is the app amazing, easy to use and well integrated into the Shopify system, the support is just amazing also. Even getting help to make it work with a new theme I got, the support was amazing. If you're looking for the best, most customizable and user friendly menu system for your Shopify store, you can't beat this. This is the best one to use! Thank you for the hard work and dedication you all put into developing and supporting this app, AMAZING!

PARADROME

such an awesome app and customer service! I had a really good experience with their support team and can highly recommend them! I can recommend this very much! :-)

Orchid Rain

The design aspects are simply amazing. Nothing a coder can do for a fair price, but you guys should offer a flat rate/yearly rate. App after app these monthly bills add up, it's relieving to purchase out front. 5 Stars.