Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

beautifulbelleboutique

Amazing app! Amazing service! Highly recommended! Customer service was super fast to assist and fixed my issue very quickly. A++++++++

AvafinaPet

They were prompt in their response and very helpful. Issue was solved, thank you! Communication was top notch.

Paw Naturals

Great app for mega menu. So many features you can customize however you want. Great customer support too. Always quick to help & respond.

Lavistique

Great app. Works very well. Had some problems with mobile design but the developers responded very quick and fixed it!

rue des nuages

many options and Good support, the settings are clear and intuitive. You can use even if you are not a tech guy

Wide Shoes

Lots of different ways to display and easy to customise to your needs. I have been very impressed with the customer service. Quick reply to emails and resolved my question. Would definitely recommend so far.

skulldaze

I love this app so far. It has allowed me to build the menu I wanted for my store. It has been simple to use and easy to publish immediate changes.

Berbermade

Love this app, so easy to use. Awesome service. Sarah helped me step by step to resolve a problem. Thanks Sarah!

No1 Ejuice

If you need to easily customise your menu, I 100% recommend to use this app, their customer support is amazing they respond almost instantly and fix any issues immediately! A+++

Stalkarp

Parfait, j'aime beaucoup cette applications qui m'a permis de faire un menu personnaliser bien plus Brand qu'un autre site :)