Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Point Break Apparel

Great app! Super customizable and support was awesome. Fixed my issue right away. Would highly recommend.

Spectrum Alloys

Such a powerful product!! You cannot go wrong here. Their support is AMAZING and absolutely world-class! Any issues and special requests I've had are always resolved to my satisfaction. Nham is an excellent troubleshooter. Some really wonderful things out of this company!

The Devils Apparel

We have tried multiple menu apps and nothing worked well with our theme (Boundless) Until we found Globo Mega Menu! It works exactly how we wanted, without all the glitches of other apps. If you are on Boundless use Globo!

Check it out! https://www.thedevilsapparel.com/

La Boutique Moso

Great app: the menu is fast and responsive, it looks beautiful and make my website look professional. Its easy to use and I had a great experience with the support when I had questions.

Adventure Vapes

Simple and easy to use interface for building menus. Had an issue with the responsiveness on tablets and their support was quick to fix the issue! Highly recommend!

Shop Motostarz Ca

We has some issues with the menu but the customer support was great, they help us fixed the issues right away, i like this menu because it have a lot of features, you can see my live store here www.motostarz.ca.

Black Bough Swim

Responsive customer service. Excellent menu

Party Savers

The Best ever MEGA MENU app for shopify. Its providing each kind of mega menu services for the site.

The SUPPORT is really Great!!

Just use this app for Mega Menu, No needs to check others.. Just AWESOME!

Kimhudson

AWESOME, AWESOME app. Costumer service is spot on. Always there to answer any questions. They Go above and beyond to help. So in love with this app. Makes your store looks so professional and clean. Well thought out app. YOU GONNA HAVE if you want your store to look professional. : )

Take a look at our company's store for sample.
www.timelessfate.com

Bones Of Stones Wear

Love the app. Had an issue installing the app on my site, Sent a message to them, and in 20 seconds they were giving me the answer to fix the issue. They went in to my site and made the adjustments needed. Within 2 hours, they had me up and running with the menu system.

Great work by the Globo Team...Tony