Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Hugs For Kids

Not only does this app make your menu look amazing, but it's absolutely easy to use. I love all the different types of menus you can build and it just works with no ill effects on the site. And the service is impeccable.

sriph

I really appreciate you taking the time to answer all my queries and resolve all my concerns. Kudos! Thank you very much for your assistance.

Your Online Warehouse

Awesome. Works like a charm. Easy to set up and make the shop look so professional. Support is fantastic too- quick and always available. Love this to bits!!!

Hyper Thought

I think this app is fabo-lous. It lays out navigation menus in an exciting way. Best of all it works and the when it doesn't the CS team gets it fixed. Ku-dos!

Brand Me Daily

Thanks a lot GLOBO, everything is working great! Check it out in action here!

Globalxmart

love the app. the best mega menu app

Engravedglass

Super product and very quick response from customer support that helped me get the menus looking the way I wanted them.

Coates Best

Quickly resolved an issue on our end and got us up and running right away

Haceo

Great Customer Service with name Emma I appreciate the competency and customer service

Jdstorefashion

Easy to use app, highly customizable, great and fast customer service. A+++