Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Adventure Vapes

Simple and easy to use interface for building menus. Had an issue with the responsiveness on tablets and their support was quick to fix the issue! Highly recommend!

Shop Motostarz Ca

We has some issues with the menu but the customer support was great, they help us fixed the issues right away, i like this menu because it have a lot of features, you can see my live store here www.motostarz.ca.

Black Bough Swim

Responsive customer service. Excellent menu

Party Savers

The Best ever MEGA MENU app for shopify. Its providing each kind of mega menu services for the site.

The SUPPORT is really Great!!

Just use this app for Mega Menu, No needs to check others.. Just AWESOME!

Kimhudson

AWESOME, AWESOME app. Costumer service is spot on. Always there to answer any questions. They Go above and beyond to help. So in love with this app. Makes your store looks so professional and clean. Well thought out app. YOU GONNA HAVE if you want your store to look professional. : )

Take a look at our company's store for sample.
www.timelessfate.com

Bones Of Stones Wear

Love the app. Had an issue installing the app on my site, Sent a message to them, and in 20 seconds they were giving me the answer to fix the issue. They went in to my site and made the adjustments needed. Within 2 hours, they had me up and running with the menu system.

Great work by the Globo Team...Tony

Riva Makeup

Thanks for a really great mega menu. this has everything you wish. great suppurt from very nice people :-)

Specialistid Com

Very easy to use and versatile menu. Support has been VERY helpful getting it to work out with our theme which was causing some issues.

Jacobeans

This is truly a fantastic navigation app well thought out. I watched the video, which helped me with the Mega Menu. Support is fast and we are pleased with the performance of desktop and mobile. Really friendly to set up. My one took a day with having a large inventory store with lots of categories. The price seems fair as well.

Definitely would recommend.

www.passiondiscreet.uk

Thanks:D

Ukmcpro New

great app! makes a nice, clean menu and at a lower price than the competition. I had a small issue after installing but was fixed quickly by the excellent support. highly recommend!