Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Southwest Medical Corporation

Excellent app. It functions just as I need it to without any problems

Alveta Health

Had a technical issue with the app, but was soughted pretty quickly. Happy with the service.

Tylers Gift Shop Com

Great Mega Menu Best in Shopify by far Easy to setup and get started

Obg Tienda Online

Very useful, very easy to customize, high quality.

Etcshop

Very fast response, fixed the issue within 24 hours. The App is easy to use, flexible. Thank you!

Jack And Jill Boutique

I used to have bacon mega menu - god it was complicated to setup and maintain. Then I move to buddha mega menu which was good, but I wanted more features and better UI. Globo mega menu gives it all, reasonably easy menu setup where I dont have to tweak with the menu names and codes like the bacon mega menu but intuitive editing. Support is great on their chat window within the app, usually immediate response during their working hours.
My only gripe is that setting up the spacing and images under a main menu item etc has a learning curve, and screwing up sizes means deleting the sub menu (or top level menu item) and creating again. No way to go and adjust a little and see the effect. But that is ok for something you dont edit frequently.

Acdpstores

Was using Venture theme, the menu was a little short, I contacted support and they fixed it within 24 hours. works well with all devices... and its much better value when compared to other similar apps!

Great work!

Little Earth Nest

Huge fan of this app and the service team who were so kind and friendly. The app is robust to this point and has a lot more features than others. Support are so forthcoming, thank you we were very grateful.

Dream Wireless

Great support, Solve all the issue that I was having!

Motolab

changed the way the customers see my store! The support team is also very competent! Love this app! Its a must!