Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Muscle X 1

Awesome App, with awesome Support as well. I was able to achieve exactly what i wanted. The live chat support constantly there to ask questions is super helpful aswell!

Ceramic-to-Metal by Cosmotec

This is quite possibly the best mega menu app on the market right now. I tried several other and then settled on this one for its clean user interface and easy administration.

PCBuildStore

Amazing Menu options, had a small thing that needed editing, Contacted customer support. They hopped on and fixed it for me within a few hours. Great service!

BigHaat.com

Very easy to use. Support team helped us many times for the customization.They were quick in responding.

Agna Global Kuru Temizleme Ve Çamaşırhane Çözümleri

I tried many app for menu, Globo is best one! You can create your menu basically and it haves very good support!

Chiodo Specs

I used this app to add a nice submenu to my theme, it worked so well and the customer service is excellent!

Designer Luxury For Less

I really like this app design and the ease of the features! I couldn't get it to integrate with a particular Theme, contacted the developers and Helen got right to it. She had it fixed in no time!

deckout.in

Still in the trial period but I have to say that the support provided for minor modifications has been excellent. Helen helped me get some small issues ironed out in no time. As for the app, early days, but it allows me a lot of flexibility on how I want to set up the menu on my store! Thanks!

Tatenue

Very good application in addition the support service is at the top Thanks Helen from TATE... no problem with them

b.u.store

to be honest with you guys this app is so easy to use ,, and the customers service is great ,, if you straggle with any thing they will do the job for you, and that's what i really liked .