Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

HM.SUPPLY

At first it seemed a bit confusing, but after a couple tries and getting the hang of it, I can honestly say that this is the most flexible and powerful menu tool that I have tried for Shopify.

You can create beautiful megamenus and migw simple and more complex sections with ease.

Every hiccup that we have experienced has been resolved by their support team.
Highly recommended

Coach Rock

Can't beat free! It's seamless integration into my current site. I was concerned I would need to do more development. This is a great app for a startup business that needs the robust menu.

Builders Merchant Direct

Great app and really great support who help very quickly with a small issue i had..............................

Spring Street Grocer

Fantastic support team and very useful app: so flexible and satisfying to get a good result. Thank you especially to Sarah for helping resolve issues quickly.

Avocado Decor

Quick and helpful customer support. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to add a mega menu to their site.

BÁCH HÓA MELBOURNE

The app has helped me to achieve a more professional looking menu. The team is extremely helpful and I have received very prompt support so far.

911 Duty Gear Canada

Very easy to use, was able to achieve the mega menu we were hoping for! Free plan is great, only downside is a small watermark.

Big Winds

Great support. I had a small issue with the code base that they fixed for us without any hassles. We use one of their themes and a couple of other plugins too. Great stuff!

nini & loli

The support is amazing, I am really satisfied with the final results of my menu, my page looks beautiful. Thanks.

Vangelium

I used this app to create a mega menu in our Shopify shop, and it is absolutely worth a 5-star-review! It is really intuitive and easy to use, while it gives you endless options to create exactly the menu you want. I have searched quite a while and am more than happy with my decision. I can highly recommend it!