Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Curated

I have really enjoyed using the Mega Menu app. It has added an additional level of functionality to my site. Extremely flexible and customisable. Thank you to Emma and team who assisted me when I ran into a slight technical issue.

wildtrails-e-store

Very Nice, Easy to Use, Customisable, Flexible menu.Very Nice, Easy to Use, Customisable, Flexible menu.

Schreib und Stil

The app is just perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use and you can customize almost every thing you want. The support is super fast and friendly...100% recommendation!!!

RofsTest

App works great for our desired menu, initially had some issues with it working with our theme but support was very responsive and fixed quickly.

Chase Value Centre

I have a great experience while using the customize menu from Globo Mega Menu and customer services from the team is also exceptional.

One thing I noticed that there should be an import and export option available in .xlsx extension instead of .json files.

Allenjoy Photography backdrop online Store - Allenjoystudio.com

it is a very nice menu with great customer service
it integrates with my theme seamlessly and we love it

T-SHIRTSTATION

very helpful app 5 star I like it it save me a lot of time and they have a free plan for who is just start he's business

mallia-gr

This mega menu is really helpful. It can guide you through a store's products easily and you can also add pictures to make it easier for a customer to use.

Healthy Movements

I am still new to using this app, but all is well so far. Was little confusing at first, but now that I understand it, creating menus are very easy.

Fashion Silver London

Well well, what can I say? This company has been absolutely superb in helping me with all their app and with this one specifically, They helped me to install it on my website and I cannot thank them enough!! Their menu is working just fine.