Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Healthy Movements

I am still new to using this app, but all is well so far. Was little confusing at first, but now that I understand it, creating menus are very easy.

Fashion Silver London

Well well, what can I say? This company has been absolutely superb in helping me with all their app and with this one specifically, They helped me to install it on my website and I cannot thank them enough!! Their menu is working just fine.

Top JDM Store

The Free Plan is working excellent so far. Has all kinds of menu options available with all the necessary customizations to suit your theme. If you're looking for basic larger menu with submenus to give your store a more sleek and clean look, this will do just the thing. Change the fonts, sizes, color themes to match your store and it will look and feel like it came by default. Good!

Shop Saffron Walden

Great app,
Really enjoy using it, makes everything really easy.
A spinning wheel or something would be nice after you click save. I get impatient with a still screen and click save again, doubling things up.

Ultimate Sports Gear

Exactly what i was looking for. Thanks to this app i can customize and easily add a navigation bar on themes where this feature is not native. The support is also very responsive.

Loot Crow

So far its working REALLY WELL! I would like them to sync the font list with Shopify though. It has a lot of options and its free! So thank you so much for providing this service <3

Lioloko

I had a small issue with the menu of the app appearing twice on tablets. After I emailed them it was fixed within a day! Great service!

chicachicpr

This app gives a nice touch on the mobile view. Little things that will set you apart from the crowd.

ekinsauniformes

I tried different apps to create my menu and this one has been the one that provided more flexibility for what I wanted to create. Hence after different trials, we have decided to go with this one. Furthermore, is very well priced compared with others. I recommend it 100%

Kraywoods

6 Stars app!!

I looked at all mega menu applications and download 2 and the support wasn't the best at all. Globo Mega menu was my last hope and I regretted that I didn't add the app from the beginning of my research. Very easy to use and It doesn't require that much of time to build an attractive menu. Beside that, the support team are experts - they investigate every single issue and fix everything in less than an hour. Highly recommended!