Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Licor House

Very good customer service. They solved a little detail with the theme of my page. The menu now looks retro, easy and wonderfull for our targe.

King Kong Shop 176

This app is well designed and easy to use, have many useful components.
It's free version included almost everything there, the customer service is very fast respond to you need. I would like to recommend this app for your Shopify store.

secusafeonline

Excellent App and do the job that I required and expected. Highly recommended to try and easy to navigate the whole App

Geboland.ro

It helped me make the menu exactly how I wanted, support fixed an issue I had very quickly. Even though I was using only their free version!

Mangiobevo

Great app and great customer service. It's a must if you want a nice menu without spending so much in development

Velvet & Vine

This app is fantastic. Easy to use and the support is super responsive. It's really flexible with plenty of combinations. You won't need any other apps for a menu. I couldn't be happier.

R.a. Boutique

Molto molto soddisfatto. Supporto veloce che aiuta per tutte le esigenze di personalizzazione. 5 stelle

CAPICLEAN

I checked some other apps as well. This one is really user friendly and has everything I needed. I recommend!

Dranchak Studio

I got it to do exactly what I wanted in just minutes. It's a huge improvement to my storefront and user experience.

SESSION®

Globo Mega Menu is an excellent app! The support team is very responsive and helpful. You can't ask for more from a free app :)