Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

FanGames.Store

super cool app!! and fast support from the staff even if i'm with a free plan they spend time to help me solve all the issues with my store.
TOP!

NEDOLUXURY

great

TVA Publications Magazines

Fantastic Menu builder ! So powerful ! Allow layout and design totally customized. Great support too, I recommend ! :)

Tactical Gear Warehouse

Great menu builder! I found it easy to use and understand . Very pleased with the results and looking forward to having it on my live site.

UPTIME Energy

Easy to use interface, and support is super helpful and responsive. I highly recommend this menu app if you're looking for a better, more engaging menu than what your current theme gives you.

toms-test-store-TBC

The Global Mega menu from Globo software is excellent, does exactly what we needed, very easy to use...

Enabled us to have a very large mega menu with customs links

LinkoSooft

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Le Bon Chanvre

J'utilise cette application pour mon store et elle est vraiment cool ! Je peux faire les menus que je souhaite c'est extra !

Kotse Accessories

Amazing experience Mega Menu app. I am using this to our website kotseaccessories.com you check it out..

Agromáz

I LIke it too much i udes it in other sites! so i recoment it at all.
it get integrated easily with many kind of themes.