Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

SESSION®

Globo Mega Menu is an excellent app! The support team is very responsive and helpful. You can't ask for more from a free app :)

Vitollo

Amazing menu builder , integrates easy with Debut , now planning to run it on Venture. It is a must have app

Reflective Inc. - Experts in Reflective Safety Tape

Works wonderfully. So much better than what the theme gives you. Easy to use. Adds so much functionality to my site.

Music Junction Australia

I chose this app over other Mega Menu apps because it let me use the full version straight away, without entering into a free-trial period where I was then under time-pressure to get things right. Happily, it let me do pretty much everything I wanted, and any little extra tweaks were quickly implemented by the support team. Great app and service :)

COOL TOOLS | GREEN SHOPPING

I just started using this app for Shopify "Brooklyn" Theme. This Menu is very easy to handle. Works fine. Thanks. :)

Funny Welcome Mats

great app for mega menu. Recommended to everyone.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Startup Streams Ltd

Great customer support! I was having issues with the exact customisations I was after but the team were able to come into my store and work towards my specification. Thanks!

Avangard Diamond Tools

Very useful for our customers. The customer support is friendly and helpful.

kartcamel.com.au

Its Very good app. Hope so it will be free forever. Customer support is also good. i will recommend this app to my other friends too for shopify websites.

Anime Index

I used this app to add easy user interface to my website. The drop down menu is vital for a good web page, and Globo Mega Menu executes this concept super well. The customer support that comes alongside this app is also outstanding, they're ready to help you whenever you need them, while also doing some niche customization for you when prompted to do so.
TL;DR, 10/10 app, really helps the user navigation on my website flow well.