Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

SuppZone

Great app! It helped me a lot. You need this app for your shopify webshop. Its a must have. it gets a fat 9 from me.

Lake shore vibe

Awesome app make my website look top notch. Gives it a legit feel you need to convert traffic, i felt like i was wasting money on ads until i found this helped 100% ill update the stars but so far 4/5

Sentéales

Really easy to use, but some details are not perfect and we have to pay to get some help from the support team

Bossy Essentials

Makes my website look so much more professional! very much self explanatory. its a little time consuming to input all of the info other than that I love it!

利豐百家百貨

Love this app! The support team is amazing, with their prompt and kind help, I can easily solve the coding issue.

LesFripouilles

Easy to install and use.
Can easily custom your own menu according to your collections, items…
Also can add image.

Hot Bargains Hub

Good app. it's powerful and definitely adds value to your website. I run into a roadblock when installing and setting it up, however, the support was quick and effective. In no time, the problem was solved. I recommend this app.

SuppDoc

Great App to create a custom menu. I really like the options it is having. Nice and easy steps to use.

lovenanna

I used this app to add additional sub categories. Overall pretty good so far, not as user friendly as I'd prefer but also not very difficult to use

future-montre.com

15 minutes later, I feel like I've found what I was looking for. And for Free ! Pretty simple to use and does the job.

Previous 1 3 4