Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Ethnics Of Kutch

Appears to be promising. But Free Trial of Full Fledged features is needed to have complete feel of how this works to unders

Outdoor Equipped

Like has been mentioned, the app is currently not working at all. This seems to be the case for other menu apps out there, though, so I suspect that it is tied into a bigger problem (DoS on menu apps?) I would have given one star, because they haven't responded to my inquiries either, but they are probably frantically trying to get the bigger problem resolved. I will raise the stars to 5 when the issue is fixed. In the meantime, I have to update my Debut theme menu. And it is ugly.

UPDATE: the menu is now working, but they still have not responded to my inquiry. The remaining star will go up as soon as I hear back.

Lux Heating

I believe they makes great apps for Shopify. They're user friendly and easy to integrate into your store. I did had some issues using the app in my theme, but the friendly support helped me to solve those issues, however it took a bit longer than expected once in a while.

SEXYMODA

i am new here, i need to change colors, hope you help me

Sincerely thank you 1234567879101112131415

Lilly's Vintage Shop

I like it once you get the hang of it. The only thing that really annoys me is how they ask for your feedback because its constantly popping up as your trying to make your menu. It's a tab on the side. Give it a break, it makes it too annoying just put it elsewhere.

Pluzt

Going well meanwhile! es una buena app espero sacarle provecho mientras tanto gracias por el desarro

SmithAndArry

Super appli qui répond bien a la demande, je mets 4 étoile car je pense que plus de choix de personnalisation, plus de possibilité pourrai faire de cette aplli un best en la matière.
l'option gratuite est complète et l'ajout de la pub discrète est compréhensible, en bref je n'ai pas envie de changer Très bonne aplli.

Like Shop

muy facil de usar, practico esta excelente , para mi negocio esta increible por que se ajusta a la perfecccion

OddGoods

Terrific app with an amazing amount of customization options. Zero issue integrating it with my site, although it did take a little CSS wizardry on my part to get it to fit where the nav sits in my theme.

My only complaint, and it's not unwarranted, is that unlike the basic Shopify nav, Globo Nav cannot create a nav item/collection filtered with a tag. It can only display full collections, which means that it is necessary to create a specific collection for every friggin' "subcategory" in order to fake a filter for the nav. So, instead of pulling three nav items like Men, Women, Teens from a single T-shirt Collection with tags, you have to create one collection for each: Men's tees, Women's tees, Teens tees. Multiply that out by garment type ... holy moly.

That being said, it's still one of the best, if not the best, replacement nav in the app store ... and it's free. Just have to deal with the one rather big negative. Plan your nav strategy well.

GAMMA

It's a good app for what we need for our website. So glad we found it to help with product optimization. We look forward to doing more.

Previous 1 3