Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

The Portocarrero Shop

THE CUSTOMER SERVICES IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!
I HAD NHAM! WHO VERY KINDLY HELPED ME WITH SOME ISSUES I HAD WITH THE MOBILE RESPONSIVE WITH MY THEME! HE TOOK THE TIME TO SOLVE EVERY SINGLE ISSUE I HAD

THANK YOU GUYS! 5 STARS IS THE LESS THING I CAN GIVE YOU FOR THE HARD WORKING!!! YOU DISERVE IT!

Bove Co

Great apps to create the mega menu and it's pretty easy to use! if you have any question you can just contact the support staff is really friendly and hands on!

Another great service from Globo staff! Really helpful throughout the whole conversation and really easy to talk to them even get help to create a custom menu! they work really fast!

Goddesshera

This app is awesome really easy to yous and it looks very professional , and customer care is very helpful , i had some errors and i send them an email with the photos of the errors and they fixed every thing , and now ievery thing is working in order

Token Wares

Awesome App. I am building what I feel is quite a complex menu system and this makes it super easy. And, the menu looks amazing with images of the collections on the menu itself. Loads of options for displaying my menu.

Also, the support is supurb. Within in hours I was in communication with questions I had on a couple of details.
10/10.

Daypack Bags

The app run well. There are few problems when setting it up. However, the support team was excellent. Support me in just 1 hour after I contacted them via Skype.

1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next