Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

b.u.store

to be honest with you guys this app is so easy to use ,, and the customers service is great ,, if you straggle with any thing they will do the job for you, and that's what i really liked .

bathroommarketplace

I vetted out a few Mega Menu's before deciding on this one. And I also wait months before leaving a review of anything. There are several robust options for menu types which gave/gives us incredible flexibility depending on how many (or few) products we have in a collection. The ability to add social icons and a search feature was also a deciding factor even though we have currently opted not to use them. You can add a slew of icons to menu items which I actually used as a development tool while we were building the site—I would add icons to collections that needed attention or that were ready as is, and then delete them all when we were done.

There were several times that I had questions or minor 'bugs' that I needed help with and the customer support was always amazingly friendly. I'm writing this on the heels of them fixing another minor visual request for me. Fortunately I am a night owl so I would always contact them in the late evening and get a response very quickly or by morning (usually earlier). These folks are on another part of the globe, so keep that in mind if you 'need' an issue resolved at 2:00PM local time—they're probably sleeping! If I were you though, I would NOT let that deter you from using this Mega Menu. Flexibility will be the ultimate reason you choose it. At first I was concerned about it being a monthly fee... Shopify apps add up in a hurry, but now I am glad for the access to support and new features as they will come out.

With that said I'd love to see the ability to move Tabs or Lists from one main menu item to another. Currently If you decide to move collections around, you will need to remake the entire drop-down menu if it is located under another main category. I would highly suggest you map out your entire store FIRST before creating the Mega Menu. You can possibly double your work if you keep making changes to your store hierarchy and then have to change your Mega Menu to reflect it. This is a well supported, well crafted app. Just install it already!

Thank you Globo (and Emma!)

ForaCare Inc.

It's a great app. VERY Easy to use. Although we had some issues but it was quickly fixed, their customer service is awesome!

goshoppingkart

Nice app had some issues but it was quickly fixed, good for the price. A lot of customization can be done

royal body kits

I had installed the app but it stopped working, they fixed it and when I realised the mobile menu was not working. They also fix it. So thanks to Emma that did all the hard work

Orange Dog

Does what it is supposed to do very well. Great app. Quick and helpful support too!

Would recommend this app to any Shopify store.

ByHusted

This app is amazing. The service is fantastic. They helped me with all my inquiries and everything turned out exactly the way i wanted. I'm very satisfied. The app is great value for money.
I really recommend this app

wanahavit

Great app and support. Technical support is very helpful and respond immediately.Hoping though for the update of app to introduce the submenu color background change in hover.

LUMIKON

¡Excellent support team! a walk in the park right now. we highly recommend Globo Menu, a great help for our e-customers

Coda & Cade

This app is working really well for us so far. We had a few hiccups in functionality at the beginning but the support staff solved our issues in a quick and efficient manner.