Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

THE BOOMM!

Al principio un poco de trabajo hasta que le agarras la vuelta. Lo recomiendo solo debes de prestar un poco de atención a los pasos a seguir .I tu tienda quedara increible.Les pondre una critica constructive pongan la obcion de quitar el cartel de feedback de la aplicasion para poder hacer actualizaciones desde el telefono .Queda justamente encima del boton guardar y no se puede hacer cambios desde el telefono. Gracias

Designer Health Products

I used this app to help create a menu bar for my website. I found it easy to use! Also I am impressed with the support you receive if you require additional help. Thanks :)

MacRider

A fantastic support and we are happy with the fast solution! We recommend the use of this app without a doubt.

ParadimeCoins

10/10. There is literally nothing better. The ease of help of the app and customer service are beyond. Because of this i will be buying one of their paid products. I would give it 5/5 if their watermark wasnt present.

Viatal Corp

I used this app to get a quick and easy Mega Menu set up. The setup itself is easy though we ran into some problems with the app conflicting with our theme made by the same developers. The app support is great, so our issue was fixed by them in a day or two. We've contacted support for a few little fixes since and they've always been very helpful and quick.

MoreThanClassy.com

We created a custom menu together. Helen did a fine job. It took some time but we got it to work. Great job.

Flystyle - Paragliding Gear and Lessons

Probably the best mega menu app for Shopify. I nerded out for three days testing all the mega menu apps. There are a couple of nice features that make this menu app better then others; such as tabs within a mega menu.

But the absolute best feature, and I want to personally thank the developers for doing this, is the ability to insert any HTML you want into a column. The reason why this is helpful is that if you have very big menu lists, you can simply code them yourself way faster then using the interface. You can also get creative and add anything you want into the mega menu such as videos, pictures, html5, basically anything.

Thanks for the HTML feature guys. Really helpful!

Glower Clothing

Very happy with how the menu turned out. Plus the support was really good. Discovered an issue, wrote a message and was helped and resolved within 24hrs - that was impressive.

West Coast Signs and Stickers

I have a very basic free theme from Shopify and the menu just didn't cut it. Installed the Globo Mega Menu and it made the site look a million dollars.
Very easy to setup and use. Live preview and many options and types of menu. I really cant think of anything that could be improved. If you are looking for a menu app then don't bother looking any more as you've found the best.

The support is great and responsive. Had a conflict with another app on my site and within a few hours they had fixed the problem.

Why didn't I give it 5 stars then?
When they recently rolled out the new version of the app it caused several issues on my site which they did fix in a timely manner but I think a different roll-out strategy could have been used so that any impact or conflicts could be sorted before going live.

But definitely a 4.9 star app.

Interspares

Great app. However, very expensive recurring fee.