Mega Menu

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Free plan available

Crossfire Welders

Sarah offered excellent customer service, in no time they took care of our issue. Appreciate the great work and the app.

Rainbows & Sprinkles

Sarah and the team are just amazing! Nothing is too much trouble and she gets things done really quickly. Really friendly service too, thank you so much.

rtcelectronics.ca

excellent customer support, a lot of options, very flexible and customizable app. suitable for big e-commerce stores ,

11to14mustangs

Great customer service, super easy to navigate, and relatively well priced for the ease of use! Satisfied with the design of the menu.

Niche Beauty Lab

Todo perfecto! El soporte buenísimo. Muy recomendable. La app tiene muchas opciones y la función multi language es perfecta!

Avec Amour Lingerie

Recently installed this app, was happy with it so paid for the one year subscription plan, now I'm noticing that on some browsers it's not displaying properly. Tried contacting you guys a few times, but no response. Will re-rate this once problem has been looked at. Thanks UPDATE: After leaving the above review, I was contacted directly by their CS within a few hours, and they have immediately fixed the problems I was facing.

Heather Lane Pottery

Our shop has now been using Mega Menu for one year. We love that this app has allowed us to offer our very broad selection of products in an easy to use drop down menu. We like that we can easily add photos to some of the drop down categories if we like. Recently we had an issue and needed to get support. Our issue was quickly addressed and we were able to solved our problem with the instructions provided. Thank you! Love your product and support.

Wright Life

My Shopify had installed Globo mega menu, and need some codes change. After seeking the help through email, my needs has been solved quickly.

Outdoors Depot USA

Awesome APP! I have a very large number of collections. The dropdowns in native Shopify were to long and would scroll of the screen. This APP solved that problem easily. Had a minor glitch with the menus displaying correctly but the tech support team fixed it overnight. Got up the next morning for work and had an email that the glitch had been fixed. All in less than 24hrs! I would highly recommend this APP

Chaya & Raphael's Galleries

Great and simple to use app. Support is amazing. I've had previous experience with Globo apps and highly recommend any apps by them.