Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Unique Designs, Graphic Tees and Gifts at Pemola.com

Ứng dụng rất tuyệt vời. Đội ngũ hỗ trợ cũng nhiệt tình. Tôi rất thích ứng dụng này. Đây là một ứng dụng nên cài để có thể tùy chỉnh thanh menu theo ý của mình.
Very awesome application. The support team is also enthusiastic. I enjoyed this app. This is an application to install to be able to customize the menu bar to your liking.

Redline K-9

I have been using Globo Mega Menu for over a year now as I have begun migrating several stores from an older platform to Shopify. This is simply the best, most configurable and easiest to setup menu app available.

The menus are sharp looking, easy to work with and very powerful. This kind of menu interface is the gold standard for E-commerce platforms.

The customer support that comes along with this app has been second to none. They've really gone out of their way, even doing custom CSS modifications for me to get the look exactly the way I wanted it. They're fast, polite and they take customer service seriously.

Terrestrial Organics LLC

I love this app! Extremely easy and straightforward to use, plus the basic plan is free so that's a perk. It integrated nicely into my current theme and looks really sleek. Very happy with how it turned out!

Rave-On!

The Customer support is AMAZING! If you have any wishes for customizeable coding, then dare to ask them. really fast reply and it seems to be that there nothing is impossible. the app is very easy to use and very smooth to use. here you can really let off steam with your creativity. thank you!

esportinghouse

The app work very well and great and quick support is provided by the developers of this app. Keep up the good work!!

Mendable

This app does exactly as described. It helps create a constant amount of submenus if needed and it's easy to use!

A few times now, we'd have a couple issues we'd need their help with, and they're responsive time is just amazing! Sometimes you wait 5 mins - 30 mins......that's just once in a while if they're busy. All other times, it's been like nearly instant.

They're very friendly, they use a lot of screenshot sharing to make sure they understand what it is you're looking to do differently.

I'd highly recommend this app to everyone without fail. If you pass this app up, you'll be coming back later anyways. Don't say I didn't warn ya, you'll love this app! So go ahead, click "Add app" instead of passing it up!

Grateful Body

I've used Globo for a couple of years with no problem. It was easy to set up and makes our website navigation much more user friendly and attractive. Recently, there was some type of problem with the menu that I didn't understand. I contacted Globo tech support and they jumped on it and solved the problem very quickly. This type of service and support is not only very necessary these days but much appreciated! Definitely five stars

Green Rush Organics

This menu app is very easy to use with solid features for a free application. The support team is quick to help with any questions.

PUT-ON

Quick response and helpful support. Easy to use and great appearance of mega menu. Strongly recommend to install

Niffleur

Le menu est parfait pour mon site. j'ai contacté le support, et réponse rapide et efficace :-) Je recommande cet app

The menu is perfect for my site. I contacted support, and quick and efficient response :-) . I recommend this app