Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Gusta Supplies

We've been using this app for a while now and it works perfectly! Love love love the live support. Super helpful and get our questions resolved so quickly. A must have app for Shopify stores!!

dev-counter-point

App is working perfectly. Support team is also good who helped me when I am stuck in a small technical issue.

Curated

I have really enjoyed using the Mega Menu app. It has added an additional level of functionality to my site. Extremely flexible and customisable. Thank you to Emma and team who assisted me when I ran into a slight technical issue.

wildtrails-e-store

Very Nice, Easy to Use, Customisable, Flexible menu.Very Nice, Easy to Use, Customisable, Flexible menu.

Schreib und Stil

The app is just perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use and you can customize almost every thing you want. The support is super fast and friendly...100% recommendation!!!

RofsTest

App works great for our desired menu, initially had some issues with it working with our theme but support was very responsive and fixed quickly.

Chase Value Centre

I have a great experience while using the customize menu from Globo Mega Menu and customer services from the team is also exceptional.

One thing I noticed that there should be an import and export option available in .xlsx extension instead of .json files.

OddGoods

Terrific app with an amazing amount of customization options. Zero issue integrating it with my site, although it did take a little CSS wizardry on my part to get it to fit where the nav sits in my theme.

My only complaint, and it's not unwarranted, is that unlike the basic Shopify nav, Globo Nav cannot create a nav item/collection filtered with a tag. It can only display full collections, which means that it is necessary to create a specific collection for every friggin' "subcategory" in order to fake a filter for the nav. So, instead of pulling three nav items like Men, Women, Teens from a single T-shirt Collection with tags, you have to create one collection for each: Men's tees, Women's tees, Teens tees. Multiply that out by garment type ... holy moly.

That being said, it's still one of the best, if not the best, replacement nav in the app store ... and it's free. Just have to deal with the one rather big negative. Plan your nav strategy well.

Allenjoy Photography backdrop online Store - Allenjoystudio.com

it is a very nice menu with great customer service
it integrates with my theme seamlessly and we love it

T-SHIRTSTATION

very helpful app 5 star I like it it save me a lot of time and they have a free plan for who is just start he's business