Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

BigHaat.com

Very easy to use. Support team helped us many times for the customization.They were quick in responding.

Agna Global Kuru Temizleme Ve Çamaşırhane Çözümleri

I tried many app for menu, Globo is best one! You can create your menu basically and it haves very good support!

Chiodo Specs

I used this app to add a nice submenu to my theme, it worked so well and the customer service is excellent!

Designer Luxury For Less

I really like this app design and the ease of the features! I couldn't get it to integrate with a particular Theme, contacted the developers and Helen got right to it. She had it fixed in no time!

deckout.in

Still in the trial period but I have to say that the support provided for minor modifications has been excellent. Helen helped me get some small issues ironed out in no time. As for the app, early days, but it allows me a lot of flexibility on how I want to set up the menu on my store! Thanks!

Tatenue

Very good application in addition the support service is at the top Thanks Helen from TATE... no problem with them

b.u.store

to be honest with you guys this app is so easy to use ,, and the customers service is great ,, if you straggle with any thing they will do the job for you, and that's what i really liked .

bathroommarketplace

I vetted out a few Mega Menu's before deciding on this one. And I also wait months before leaving a review of anything. There are several robust options for menu types which gave/gives us incredible flexibility depending on how many (or few) products we have in a collection. The ability to add social icons and a search feature was also a deciding factor even though we have currently opted not to use them. You can add a slew of icons to menu items which I actually used as a development tool while we were building the site—I would add icons to collections that needed attention or that were ready as is, and then delete them all when we were done.

There were several times that I had questions or minor 'bugs' that I needed help with and the customer support was always amazingly friendly. I'm writing this on the heels of them fixing another minor visual request for me. Fortunately I am a night owl so I would always contact them in the late evening and get a response very quickly or by morning (usually earlier). These folks are on another part of the globe, so keep that in mind if you 'need' an issue resolved at 2:00PM local time—they're probably sleeping! If I were you though, I would NOT let that deter you from using this Mega Menu. Flexibility will be the ultimate reason you choose it. At first I was concerned about it being a monthly fee... Shopify apps add up in a hurry, but now I am glad for the access to support and new features as they will come out.

With that said I'd love to see the ability to move Tabs or Lists from one main menu item to another. Currently If you decide to move collections around, you will need to remake the entire drop-down menu if it is located under another main category. I would highly suggest you map out your entire store FIRST before creating the Mega Menu. You can possibly double your work if you keep making changes to your store hierarchy and then have to change your Mega Menu to reflect it. This is a well supported, well crafted app. Just install it already!

Thank you Globo (and Emma!)

ForaCare Inc.

It's a great app. VERY Easy to use. Although we had some issues but it was quickly fixed, their customer service is awesome!

goshoppingkart

Nice app had some issues but it was quickly fixed, good for the price. A lot of customization can be done