Mega Menu

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Free plan available

NUMARU

i can smoothly create mega menu for our store, only does need to have an option for 1 line collection with side bar.

The Skinny Confidential Shop

nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice!

S.Schnitzer

Perfect app, easy to use and amazing service by Globo ! we asked for some changes and Globo did it very fast and with high quality work

KICKS CREW

The customer service and tech team are very responsive and professional. Highly recommend it to everyone.

Jei & Co. Optics

Easy to use. The customer service and tech team is very patient and professional. They helped me to customize some formatting and ended up very satisfying!

REVIVIFY

We've used Globo's Mega Menu for a few years and have no had any issues. However after updating our theme we noticed the mobile menu was not being replaced. The root cause of this is unclear to me, but Globo support was quick to respond to my request for help and they had the mobile menu fixed in about 24 hours.

Karl Arte Official

Needed assistance with the poor loading times and image bugs. Support team was fast and very responsive, helping me to fix the issues I had along the way. Very thankful for their support!

The Beauty of Caring

I try another app to customize our menu and this one suits perfectly what we need. I have minor experience with shopify and they help me to customize even more our menu for mobile. Really love this app. Incredible support team. Always helpful 24x7

Dermalume

The app is very handy and easy to use. Sarah and her team did a great job. Assisted me with customizing an amazing menu that fits our current menu into my store. Highly recommend this app.

Competitors Outlet

Great support. They performed a slight modification on an issue they fixed several months ago. Don't be afraid to reach out to them!