Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

royal body kits

I had installed the app but it stopped working, they fixed it and when I realised the mobile menu was not working. They also fix it. So thanks to Emma that did all the hard work

Orange Dog

Does what it is supposed to do very well. Great app. Quick and helpful support too!

Would recommend this app to any Shopify store.

ByHusted

This app is amazing. The service is fantastic. They helped me with all my inquiries and everything turned out exactly the way i wanted. I'm very satisfied. The app is great value for money.
I really recommend this app

wanahavit

Great app and support. Technical support is very helpful and respond immediately.Hoping though for the update of app to introduce the submenu color background change in hover.

LUMIKON

¡Excellent support team! a walk in the park right now. we highly recommend Globo Menu, a great help for our e-customers

Coda & Cade

This app is working really well for us so far. We had a few hiccups in functionality at the beginning but the support staff solved our issues in a quick and efficient manner.

Refurbtech

This application is really good, it has a really responsive and efficient staff, I highly recommend

The Green Glow Shop

I was looking for a menu where I can feature product images and overall just improve the design of my boring menu. I was impressed how easy it was to set this up and customer support was great when I had issues and needed help. Highly recommend.

BeautyClick.co.ke

Great app and great support!
They helped us beyond their own app and helped implement a very complex design.

This app can do most advanced mega menus.

CPR Medical Supply

Very easy to use and the customer service has been awesome. Definitely better than all the other menu apps I have tried.