Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

CAD Micro

It's terrible- doesn't save your work. No undo button. Things changed on me even when I saved them. I had to redo my menus 3 times b/c some how my sub menus were dragged out and I couldn't drag them back.

Little Colorado

Results vary too greatly with publish feature. Search does not work. Cannot get menu items to align independently, it's all or nothing. Paid only for tabbed menus. I'd pay but getting a menu to publish correctly is too hard.

POPular Designs and Collectibles

Went great for a couple day apart from some minor issues. Now it doesn't even let me create a menu, just add a product item. I only have 2 mega menus so I'm not at the limit. It keeps giving me warnings that I'm using a paid service for having a Highlight on my Main menu and I deleted my menu and it still constantly shows up. VERY disappointed I have spent hours designing this just to scrap it. Thank god I didn't give them money yet. /edit Dropping to one star. Now they've emailed me asking to pay and for me to remove my review? Literally the worst support I've seen yet!

May 12, 2021

Hello,

I'm sorry for your experience.

Regarding the "Highlight": You are using the feature on your menu. this feature is only available in paid plan. That's so I recommend you should delete the "highlight" in your menu item. Then publish your mega menu.

Regarding left over code on your theme: Before delete the app, please hit the button "Unpublish" to remove all of the left over code.

Cheers,
Eric

Happy Wifey

I had a terrible experience with this app, and the customer service is not very well either. When requesting help to install the app properly, they made changes that did not work at all, and published it so it was live! When I asked if they could revert the changes, they did not respond. Also, the menu did not include brand logo or cart, essential for any ecommerce store (how can you buy if there is no cart?)

March 27, 2020

I'm sorry for your experience.
It was our mistake when publish your menu when it isn't ready. I'm sorry again for it.

Harajuku Culture Japan

I was custom request to This team.
This team broken my theme.
And, Cannot be undone.
Very terrible experience.

Carol & Company

I installed this app to sample what was actually included in the "free" program only to find out that it was less then expected but the real problem is that there are definitely remnants of code remaining in my theme that are outside my skill set to remove. I tried re-installing the app but I was unable to do that as well.

Dalia's Silver Lining

Installed it and every time I attempted to open the app to perform a trial run, I kept on being redirected to the installation agreement. Never was able to open the app even though i agreed to the trial several times. j

Specimen Sport

On paper it looks great, and when set-up it works well. But to actually work with it is a nightmare, especially trying to edit menu items. At best actions are slow to respond, and most other times the edit just puts the menu in an unresponsive state - often requiring to delete an entire menu tree, and just to start from scratch.
Would be a big thumbs-up for some amateur coders free beta version, but definitely not what one would expect from a premium priced commercial app.

Fashion Alma Zarazua

Estaba excelente pero ahora me sale error en otros temas. No me gusta ya.