Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Carol & Company

I installed this app to sample what was actually included in the "free" program only to find out that it was less then expected but the real problem is that there are definitely remnants of code remaining in my theme that are outside my skill set to remove. I tried re-installing the app but I was unable to do that as well.

Dalia's Silver Lining

Installed it and every time I attempted to open the app to perform a trial run, I kept on being redirected to the installation agreement. Never was able to open the app even though i agreed to the trial several times. j

Specimen Sport

On paper it looks great, and when set-up it works well. But to actually work with it is a nightmare, especially trying to edit menu items. At best actions are slow to respond, and most other times the edit just puts the menu in an unresponsive state - often requiring to delete an entire menu tree, and just to start from scratch.
Would be a big thumbs-up for some amateur coders free beta version, but definitely not what one would expect from a premium priced commercial app.

Fashion Alma Zarazua

Estaba excelente pero ahora me sale error en otros temas. No me gusta ya.