Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

The Local Space

Menu only working in mobile but not in desktop.Is there any setting to show menu in both mobile and desktop.Can you help me with this.

Beauty by Evelyn

I just opened my store and I installed the Mega Menu app and I continue to get 404 error messages on my site when trying to click on a category. I worked with customer service to fix it however it continues to happen. If this app were Free I would give it a better rating but its not. If you download this app just be careful and spot check your site. I will be looking for other options.

Headgear

The menu does not work at all on mobile phones and the support team does not reply to messages despite being logged on and available to chat. Very disappointed with this app!

Brownbarnskincare

Took all afternoon to set it up then had issues installing. Very tedious to work with. Photos didn't instinctively resize - just very frustrating to work with. Finally got it all set up and it would not override my existing menu. Then had to delete out old menu to get this one in only to find it was not at all a good fit to my theme. Took 6 hours for customer support to respond which was way too long for me to sit waiting on a poor menu installation. Evidently there is a 12 hour time difference from USA and this app owner. No thanks.